Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where to ride around Apopka?  (Read 2920 times)
buc250

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 15, 2005, 10:48:07 AM »

Does anyone know anywhere to ride anywhere near apopka ethier in orange or seminole. I did hear about some place in Pine Hills, something like the dunes?
Im2much26

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 09:55:38 PM »

Sea World,   I-4 to sandlake rd. go east to international, go south, until you pass a 7-11 on the right.  Continue past fire station on left, look for entrance on left.

If you can't beat your enemies, call your buddies and have them beaten.....LOL
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 09:15:57 AM »

Apopka here, looking for a place to ride in Deltona!!  there are
a couple of small spots-nothing great-but at least close to home.  I'll put it this way-it's nothing i would travel from deltona to apopka for-like the last response-head out to seaworld if you're coming this way.  Pine hills spot recently had fences and no trespassing signs put up.

YFZ450AndyH

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2005, 05:20:16 AM »

I went past the Pine Hills spot a couple of weeks ago.  There is fence around most of it, but a few places you could get into if you wanted.  It looked like there had been recent riding.  I am almost sure that you would get run out of there, though.  
buc250

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2005, 07:46:39 PM »

My g/f lives in Apopka and i go riding around her house and was woundering where those other spots were! And did u want to know where to ride in Deltona? I am going to a place behind the Wal-mart on Hiawassie tomorrow.
WAKORB

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2005, 10:58:58 PM »

i just moved to apopka and would love to find some foks to ride with in the area. is there aapopka or orlando club?
RedPred05

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 11:14:07 AM »

Iam also looking for some spots near Apopka. Myself and jmpnkfk got ran out of the Pine Hills spot by the police. The cop said people who dump trash have pretty much ruined it for the guys and gals riding atvs, but no matter what your doing out there you will get a ticket after your 1st warning. He just copied down our license plate #s and told us to leave.  Ive also ridden behind the Walmart and that place sucks, dont waste your time out there just go to Sea World if you want to keep it close. O yea, there is also a little spot just past the intersection of Apopka rd and Lakeview rd.  I would guess about 20 acres.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com