Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C&R motorsports park for the laborday weekend?  (Read 3173 times)
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 20, 2008, 09:22:08 PM »

well my bike is broke and it cant get the parts in time from gorilla they dont even know when they will have the axels in stock so i guess ill have to ride the wifes bike and just putt putt around.but the daughters bike should be done im sure maddog will have it ready for this weekend so im going to head out to c&r. its only 30 bucks for the whole weekend and i can bring my kid. im off for three days and i wanna have fun.last time i was there it was abit dry but with all this rain im sure its going to be nice and wet.ill be filming some video in the hopes of getting enought film to get out our first dvd. so look out for us (atvsgonewildonline.com)ill have some tee shirts and stickers for those who want some.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 10:10:40 PM »

sweet, I'm thinking lcross because of the night riding...I'm a fan of night riding Smiley

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
Shotgun
Supreme Member

2003 Yamaha Kodiak, 2004 Suzuki Eiger, 2007 Seadoo

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 07:38:27 PM »

Cand R must be underwater.
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 08:14:58 PM »

man i hope so lol  Wink
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 05:39:23 PM »

should have went to c and r  l cross was  horrable  to many underage drunk kids. i like to drink but be resosable

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 05:39:48 PM »

could of been better.two things that i was not very happy with at c&r.#1 the wash station/showers.they were terrible.one hose that couldnt fill a five gallon bucket in an hour.it  was a trickle at best and the showers were worse.#2 there were no trash cans anywhere.if your going to take my money atleast have running water so i can clean myself and my equipment.i can only hope if i go there again that it improves. Roll Eyes
rinconpete

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 10:59:37 PM »

Just curious. With all the money you all spend going to these events and your travel expense why you don't save and buy in at RR and set up your camp so you have exactly what your looking for. I have a 28 ft const trailer with full size shower, 44 gal hot water heater, queen size bed. We also have a big club house with full size propane cooking appliances. I am not promoting RR I am just a member but I ask this cause I hear more bad than good about all these places and they charge you all to get in but never seem to provide the basics in a decent fashion. Just my opinion. Matt I think I have seen you b4 at the end of wiles kept meaning to try and hook up with you but have since moved to Jax.

Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 09:19:40 AM »

i injoy rideing the different places. and it is expencive. now not only do i have to drag out my 32 foot travel trailer but i have to have my wife drag out the bikes with her truck to it does cost . now im not complaining but i would like to get what i pay for.if i were to just ride river ranch every time i went rideing i think i would get bored with it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com