Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ford Cuts Trucks  (Read 11463 times)
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 06:25:37 PM »

I am a guitar fanatic. I've been playing since I was six and love it. Got a half stack Marshall set up in the house right now with tons of pedals and several nice guitars. My favorite is a Les Paul Custom that's hot rodded quite a bit and is a joy to play. Have several Srats, Telecasters and Les Pauls as well as a couple of Ibanez JS series, Gibson SG's and even an old Kramer. Love it!

To me, the best out there (today) are probably Satriani, Vai, Malmsteen, Petrucci, Eric Johnson, MacAlpine, and Micheal Schenker. SRV was my alltime fav. I remember the day he died. I pulled off the road and cried.

Believe it or not, my next door neighbor is Rick Derringer (of the McCoys and Rock n Roll Hoochie Coo fame). He's a blast and fun to jam with from time to time. Excellent guitarist and really a purist. Still has tight riffs after all these years.   Wink
Not many of us left. I have been playing bass since middle school. I mostly play a Rickenbacker 4001 model bass. I also have a couple of Fenders(Jazz and precision bass) and one Billy Sheehan Yamaha bass. And one guitar you should appreciate(P.R.S custom). I plan on buying a GNL bass in the near future(Gibson and Fender together). You left out Zakk Wylde of Black Label Society. My neighbor has a guitar Eddie Van Halen owned at one time. It is a "stereo" guitar. Lows and highs are separated left to right. It was the guitar used to write the music for Atomic Punk. Can't leave out Dimebag.RIP
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 11:25:47 AM by yfz122 » Logged

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2008, 12:07:52 AM »

I can play 1 sum 41 song on my guitar lol, But I'm really good at guitar hero.

Is Chevy going to follow along?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 12:10:00 AM by klutchbuster400 » Logged
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2008, 11:10:40 AM »

Speaking of trucks, how bout Derrick?

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2008, 09:50:03 PM »

not being a party pooper but far off topic. and ford should have done than a long time ago went they started making junk
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 08:39:44 PM by 92ChevyZ71 » Logged

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2008, 08:11:17 AM »

Talk about getting off topic!!! By the way J.H. ROCKS!
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 08:15:36 AM »

Oh yeah, if Ford would concentrate on building an engine that got more than 12 mpg it wouldn't have to abandon its trucks!
foreman1

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 11:05:32 PM »

Oh yeah Ford .....one last hijack off topic

Dimebag

Bucket head

David Allan Coe – LOL

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
Anoriginal

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2008, 12:50:28 PM »

From the time I was 6 till I was 14 I was instructed in classical guitar. To this day, I love to play this style.

Here is a video of who I consider to be the greatest guitarist (any genre) to ever inhabit earth. Andres Segovia. Nobody to this day is as technical, precise or innovative regardless of style. When I was in 3rd grade, I won a talent show palying Malaguena in Segovia style. Just about anytime I pick up one of my guitars today, I warm up playing the four-step runs from that song.

trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2008, 04:17:34 PM »

From the time I was 6 till I was 14 I was instructed in classical guitar. To this day, I love to play this style.

Here is a video of who I consider to be the greatest guitarist (any genre) to ever inhabit earth. Andres Segovia. Nobody to this day is as technical, precise or innovative regardless of style. When I was in 3rd grade, I won a talent show palying Malaguena in Segovia style. Just about anytime I pick up one of my guitars today, I warm up playing the four-step runs from that song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efHwnFAkuA

He looks like a rookie!!!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Anoriginal

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2008, 04:33:47 PM »

Yeah, a total amateur.   Wink
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2008, 07:37:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efHwnFAkuA

Sorry anoriginal, but this guy has to be the best!

I can only get 68% on expert =[
Miami450R
Supreme Member

Yamaha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2008, 08:30:11 PM »

so u guys think i can trade my 28mpg accord in for a gas guzzling V8 and have it even trade?Huh? lol

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee
racefan15

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2008, 12:56:00 PM »

SAturday we finally broke down and traded my wife 01' Nissan Xterra in for a new Nissan Altima. It was paid off but only getting 16 ish mpg after a good tuneup. The new Altima has gotten about 28 mpg city over the last 4 days.
She was paying about 400$/mo. in gas for her xterra with 100,000 miles and no warranty. We now have a 200$ car payment and she only pays 200$/mo (expected) in gas. S oeither way her total transportation expenditures are still 400/mo, but now she has a new car with full waranty.
As gas rises above 4$/gal, it will actually start being a monthly savigs.
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2008, 01:26:19 PM »

I couldn't imagine the feeling of not filling 28 gallons every week and watching it dissappear in a few days.

I can't wait to get a motorcycle.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com