Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polk ATV Park  (Read 2386 times)
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 29, 2008, 09:41:28 PM »

Well. The gov't run ATV park is still in the works, but looks like a private park will open soon. Of course with it being written by Tom Palmer it will have a negative twist.

http://county.theledger.com/default.asp?item=1036408

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
customrubicon
Supreme Member

It's Time To ride, B4 The Mud Gets Dry !!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 11:45:10 PM »

60 and 630 is RR area.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 01:06:39 PM »

looks like another lcross but with airboats also.  We need an ATV park, not a motorsports park. They can ride airboats in Kissimmee chain & swamp buggies at the ranch. Make a park just for ATV's, SXS's & dirtbikes ONLY.
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 02:19:51 PM »

Face it ATV riders. You are extinct, you just do not know it yet. The right wing fascist bassturds WILL win this and you are out. Screw the ATV parks. We are not monkeys in a freaking zoo. Ride were the hell you want. It belongs to you already.

Yeah I am pissed. Screw them and ride. Wait untill Holylands is gone. Those regular peeps are NOT going to travel 5-6 hours to ride.

Where is the ATV park at the Badlands/Squares in Collier?

Cursing Cursing Cursing Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head Flaming Flaming Flaming Flaming Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Boxer Boxer Boxer Boxer   

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »

Face it ATV riders. You are extinct, you just do not know it yet. The right wing fascist bassturds WILL win this and you are out. Screw the ATV parks. We are not monkeys in a freaking zoo. Ride were the hell you want. It belongs to you already.

Yeah I am pissed. Screw them and ride. Wait untill Holylands is gone. Those regular peeps are NOT going to travel 5-6 hours to ride.

Cursing Cursing Cursing Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head Flaming Flaming Flaming Flaming Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Boxer Boxer Boxer Boxer   
we are not all as lucky as you to own your own closed golf course & some of us still abide by the law.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 05:54:06 PM »

we are not all as lucky as you to own your own closed golf course & some of us still abide by the law.

I'll say this though, there are times I sure as heck don't feel like it.

I got in an argument with someone today who likes to play golf and I asked him how many public/city owned golf courses are there,,,,how many of those places are maintained and developed with tax dollars and how much do you spend on a set of golf clubs to play your sport?

Now, how many places do you see for OHVs, and how much do we spend to play our sport?

see the difference?, he shut up after that.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com