Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rubicon!  (Read 1318 times)
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: December 22, 2007, 09:13:35 PM »

We just traded and got a Rubicon. It has a Warn winch, Warn bumper, 26" Mud Lites on ITP brushed wheels, Moose box on the back, Moose camo fender covers, some kind of lift kit, a 4-2-4 Warn selector and other stuff.

It makes a weird noise in the front though. I think its from the lift. It kinda squeaks. I know lifts do weird things. Thats the only "problem" I know of. Not really a problem. Does the Warn 2-4-2 selector make any noise? Or will a lift put more stress on shocks?

Is there anything we need to know about a 2004 Rubicon too? Any common problems of flaws? Ive only heard good things bout them. Runs perfect. Looks great too. Thanks for reading. Any help greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 09:38:31 PM by Fox17 » Logged
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 09:53:02 PM »

love mine,,,,an '02, hard to say what it might be, but I'd say if you traded anything for it, you got the better part of the bargain.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com