Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What I don't like about our current president  (Read 27233 times)
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2007, 10:28:13 AM »

This has become rather boring and I'm not so sure I will 'tackle' all the points.  Did I grow up with a silver spoon?  Not really but my family wasn't hurting, either (sorry, didn't have a nanny but I did enjoy our membership at the yacht club).  My father grew up on a farm during The Depression and made it on his own and he had no intentions of supporting us beyond the school years.  Once we were done with school, we were hustled out into the real world.  Yes, it was an eye opening experience for a long haired, pansy-assed, dope smoking white boy who was used to living on the Intracoastal, hanging at the yacht club and living an easy life.  Since leaving my sheltered life behind, I have been so low as to have to drag bed sheets through the grass flats off Grant to try to get enough bait to try to catch dinner.  On more than one occassion I ended up enjoying a nice pot of bait stew.  I've scraped barnacles off boats, worked longline and kingfish boats and crawled through attics in the middle of summer but I never cried about it and never stopped thinking about what the future had to bring me.  Since starting my business with absolutely nothing but an old work van, I've had weeks on end go by when everybody in the company was getting paid but me, the owner.  You try to downplay my 10% across the board raise; that cost me over $100,000.00 this year.  I would much rather put my half of that money in my pocket but as I have always done, I spread it around.  I will also hand out another $50-60K in Christmas bonuses this year as well.  Why do I tell you this?  Certainly not to make anybody feel sorry for me but to show that I do know what it's like to live at the bottom of the food chain (and I'm certainly not at the top but the view is pretty clear where I'm at).  I'm a Republican for a real good reason; for all but 8 years of the 25+ years I've owned my company, there has been a Republican president and, for the most part, a Republican dominated legislature.  For those with a dream and the drive to accomplish it, the administrations I have experienced created the economic atmosphere for me to realize my dream of one day creating my own little dynasty.  I did it on my own, except for the help my brother brought to the table (and by no means was it financial help - he was poorer than I was and also had a wife and two babies at home) when I made him partner in 1988.  Nobody but us ever put a dime into it, other than when we took loans from the bank to purchase equipment, and we did it all by the seat of our pants, learning as we went.  There was no guiding hand showing us the way or silver spoon feeding us; we did it alone and started from scratch.

Now, as far as calling you a "dickwad," go back and read that section.  That was the moniker I attached to the fools that caused this so-called housing crises.  So unless you are one of them (which you claim you're not but you do seem to only be able to focus on that one particular issue - that and you can't stand to be wrong), I never called you, specifically, a dickwad.  However, what part of my generosity makes you sick, dickwad?  When's the last time you got a 10% raise, in one year and still have your annual review and cost of living adjustment handed to you as well?  That's what I thought. 

Yes the Dow was at 10,000 in August of 2001 but had been stagnant and trending downward since the peak of 11,500 in December 1999.  December 2002 Dow was more than a few months after 9/11 (try 15) and is a perfectly legitimate starting place for his administration since he inherited the tech collapse and 9/11 in the first 9 months of his office.  This Republican administration rebuilt a severely damaged economy and gets full credit for doing so.  And before you start bitchin' about the housing crises again, you can't blame GW for all the speculators out there.  If you absolutely must put a name to the blame, try Carlton Sheets or one of the others that harked real estate get-rich-quick schemes on tv at 2 AM. 

Let me ask you one question; if GW is to blame for the Iraq issues, how come none of the Democratic candidates are harping about bringing the troops home anymore?  It's not because GW left them with such a mess that they can't leave now.  It's the oil and if you check history, you will see that everyone of them wanted to go into Iraq and do something about Saddam before GW ever ran for office, let alone got elected.  Explain that one if you can.  All right, I'm bored plus I have things to do.  Gotta go for now.
If your so rich and well off, why haven't you made a donation for the injuried girl Jennifer and her family. It's on other thread in open discussion. Cheap a$$!!!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2007, 11:11:37 AM »

If your so rich and well off, why haven't you made a donation for the injuried girl Jennifer and her family. It's on other thread in open discussion. Cheap a$$!!!

I feel for her and would hate to be in her position but I can't jump in on every single charity that comes along.  My charities of choice are St. Judes, Children's Cancer Caring Center and Make-A-Wish Foundation.  I donate thousands of dollars to these causes each and every year.  What do you do for mankind, jerkoff?  Actually, that's exactly what you should be doing to keep the gene pool clean.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 12:50:18 PM by digginfool » Logged

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Islandbreeze07

Miami Crepes (owner) and AmeriPlan IBO

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2007, 12:21:19 PM »

Smoke and mirrors baby!!!!!!!!
Just like I said!!!!

Ross perot was for increasing taxes and cutting the military by 40 billion dollars.

Educate youself Mr. SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

I can see why you don't advertise your law firm on this site. Wink

Hi--What kind of law do you practice? IslandBreeze07

Wow. You're a hostile little one aren't you? But, that typical of someone who attempts a battle of wits with an advesary beyond them.

Anyway, pay attention Grasshopper and I'll fill you in on what the goggle searching failed to reveal.

Ross Perot advocated raising taxes in areas not related to upper class or big business. Rather, he wanted to tax certain retirement plans, but only to fund medicare costs. At the same time, he advocated cutting capital gains taxes as well as cutting taxes on long term investments (hmmmmm, that sounds like another past president's ideas. Give you 3 chances to guess who.)

In addition, he advocated tax incentives associated with qualified large business ventures and research and development incentives. Again, focused on aiding the economy via stimulating things at a high end business level rather than an high end individual approach taken by Reagan. But, not the across the board tax raise you blabber about although he did advocate a flat tax on gas.

Keep in mind that Perot's military cuts were aimed at obsolete (or pending obsolete) military programs that were on the chopping block by all 1992 candidates. PErot just took it a little further, meanwhile advocating a 10% tax break earmark for military personel retirement savings. Thus, leading to an actual build up of a more efficient and numbers strong military.

Perot thought that he could run the government like he ran one of his businesses. Trim the fat. Make the tax cuts where they'd make the most difference and increase them in areas that could bear the increase. Not brain science and so simple that most people couldn't see the forest for the trees.

But, I guess you never caught on did you?

Smoke and Mirrors? Please......get someone else to debate this for you. You're doing horrible.

http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber
http://iboplus.com/KGraber

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2007, 12:32:33 PM »

Wow, I knew there was a reason I'm registered as a Republican. Certainly wouldn't want to have to debate diggin or Anoriginal if I were a Democrat. By the way, where are all the Democrat's?

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2007, 03:17:27 PM »

I feel for her and would hate to be in her position but I can't jump in on every single charity that comes along.  My charities of choice are St. Judes, Children's Cancer Caring Center and Make-A-Wish Foundation.  I donate thousands of dollars to these causes each and every year.  What do you do for mankind, jerkoff?  Actually, that's exactly what you should be doing to keep the gene pool clean.
Ok there bull$hit artist. You really show your true colors, can't even donate 5 bucks. Thats how most rich and stuck up snobs are. Oh I donate to all these other charities already.
(Diggin a deeper hole because I'm a fool). Owie

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com