Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motoplex Ride This weekend! Don't miss it!  (Read 1830 times)
450rcrazy

« on: January 10, 2008, 07:52:14 PM »

The January group ride at the Motoplex is this weekend! Quads only group will be there putting on a freestyle Jumping show on Saturday. Free primitive camping Friday and Saturday night, hot showers, good people, Family atmosphere. Night rides allowed . They have events that the whole family can join in on. Kids obstacle course , Kids mx , Adult Mx , Sand drags , Mud drags , extreme ute course , Key hole mud race , Fast trails ,Family trails , ute trails and much more!!! Dont miss out!

http://floridaatvmotoplex.com/

Hope to see ya there!
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 07:56:43 AM »

I know the price was $20. dollars for the whole weekend. Is it the same if your only there for Saturday?
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 10:06:56 AM »

I know the price was $20. dollars for the whole weekend. Is it the same if your only there for Saturday?
yes, it would be too hard to distinguish who paid to stay & who didnt. It is only $10 on any other weekend. If you go on Sunday, the price is $10 on feature weekends for adults & I think kids under 12 are free.

Trust me it is well worth the $20 especially with kids. Jaida would only be $10 on Sat.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 06:16:11 PM »

So I need $20. for me and $10. for Jaida?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com