Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Look what the Big Brown Truck dropped of yesterday  (Read 9355 times)
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2007, 04:47:35 PM »

What motor does it have?G260rc?But when you think about it Nitro cars are faster

Watch this video. This thing has 6-7hp if not more strapped on only 22pds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JILkEevoN8

6-7HP?  Lol a Baja has no more than 3HP.  If you want to get in the 6HP range, you need to have some good motor work done.  Theres a motor called the Trevor Simpson ESP ported G260RC, 6+HP on the motor.  Pipe, airfilter, etc... easy 7+HP.  Its on DDM...expensive as hell though.

http://www.davesmotors.com/store/product993.html

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2007, 07:11:01 PM »

6-7HP?  Lol a Baja has no more than 3HP.  If you want to get in the 6HP range, you need to have some good motor work done.  Theres a motor called the Trevor Simpson ESP ported G260RC, 6+HP on the motor.  Pipe, airfilter, etc... easy 7+HP.  Its on DDM...expensive as hell though.

http://www.davesmotors.com/store/product993.html

Actually, the stock 23cc engine has only about 2hp. The motor in the vid has a 30.5cc motor, +2 stroker crank, Dominator pipe, Walbro 813 carb, and TS reed cases as well. Doesn't even have portwork so there's still room for improvement. Like I said, 6-7hp if not more (lol)  Cool  .
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 10:34:32 PM by Ride1Rob » Logged

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2007, 03:45:29 PM »

Actually, the stock 23cc engine has only about 2hp. The motor in the vid has a 30.5cc motor, +2 stroker crank, Dominator pipe, Walbro 813 carb, and TS reed cases as well. Doesn't even have portwork so there's still room for improvement. Like I said, 6-7hp if not more (lol)  Cool  .

Lol damn.  Yeah, I watched the video and realized... no way a stock one could roost like that Wink 

With the way my GFX company is going I should have mine in a week or two.  I smell a race Grin

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 10:02:36 AM »

Deal  . Are you going to beef the motor up when you get it? I'm looking in the direction of a 29cc race ported 35mm bigbore cylinder and piston. What do you think about that setup with the 813 carb?

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2007, 07:10:46 AM »

Deal  . Are you going to beef the motor up when you get it? I'm looking in the direction of a 29cc race ported 35mm bigbore cylinder and piston. What do you think about that setup with the 813 carb?

When I get it I will break it in, then run it into the ground haha.  I know the guy over at ESP and I will have him port a new G260RC and then send it to me.  CY motors suck!

If I can get DDM to send me one with a ESP G260RC instead then I wont do that. They are good people there and will compromise lol.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 07:12:22 AM by REBEL » Logged

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com