Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woe is me .....  (Read 1821 times)
HASBEEN

Is this not awesome?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: September 12, 2007, 06:59:18 PM »

Old "HASBEEN" dirtbiker finally broke down (at 63) and got his first quad. Been away from the offroad scene for several years. Being a transplant from Northern California (the "real" California) and having spent many years in the Oregon mountains and sand dunes I am at a lost as to where to ride in Florida. I've had this ATV since March and there's less than 10 hours on the clock. Planning a trip out west in February to break it in or just break it but sure would like to get the scoop on where to ride locally in the meantime. Also, would like to hook up with a friendly group of folks to ride with (ain't much fun going it alone). I'm a pretty easy going sport and at my age I shouldn't be much of a challenge for "leader of the pack" (but don't laugh too hard if I give it a shot once in awhile).

Mike
Titusville
ma014@earthlink.net
qt314nfla

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 07:26:01 PM »

Mike, there's a group ride at the Motoplex the last weekend of this month.  There's also a Halloween ride there.  It's in north Florida.  There should be several posts on it.  If not here then on floridaatv.com
HASBEEN

Is this not awesome?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 08:21:22 PM »

Thanks QT - I'll be on the lookout for it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com