Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DIRECTIONS TO RODMAN  (Read 1907 times)
GaryinSeffner

Dont ride it like you're still paying for it!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 18, 2005, 09:01:13 PM »

Hey guys I've seen directions posted under several different threads but I thought it was worthy of it's own thread for the newbies like me who have no clue where to go. I coming from Tampa early Saturday morning.....whats the best way for me to come up?....and I need some landmarks cause I'm that kinda learner.......street signs are good but if there's a dead 3 point with no hindlegs I'll recognize that first. ok thats gross but you get my point!

HELP ME....? Huh

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 03:32:40 AM »

Gary,
Take 75 to Hwy 40 in Ocala, Head East several miles, Go over a HUGE bridge (Oklawaha river) just passed the bridge take a left on 314 (flashing light) take that road about 25 miles until it dead ends. That will be 19. Take 19 North about 12-15 miles until you come to another HUGE bridge(Florida bardge canal) take a left before you go over the bridge and take that about 2 miles and you can't miss us.
I plan on getting there around 7:30. I'll be in a red F150 super crew sitiing on 36 inch Swampers pulling a 20ft white enclosed.

Mike

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com