Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: kid gets killed  (Read 4174 times)
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 07, 2007, 01:03:21 PM »

http://www.nbc-2.com/Video/Xtras.shtml?videoId=1644580

I wish that family all the luck in the world to get that dumb $on-of-b@%$h who shot that snake and thier son!!!!!  A soon to be father myself... this video brings me to tears.  Cry  (I don't care how weak it makes me look, I will admit the tears) This is not a bash on police, just really really dumb person with a gun and in this case he happens to have a badge to back it up.  What it this world coming to?  Just thought I would see if this bothers others like it has me, or if it is just me.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 01:20:34 PM »

That is VERY disturbing to say the least !! When I read that yesterday, I couldnt believe it. This officer is supposed to be a trained professional.
 That poor grandfather,and family. I just cannot imagine how terrible that would be.
Prayers for family Cry

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
MOTOCROSS MAVERICK
Supreme Member

RACE LIKE ITS GOING TO BE YOUR LAST RACE!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 01:24:30 PM »

My prayers go out to the family! what an idiot that cop is! what was he doing shooting at the snake in the first place? What kind of snake was it? probably a black snake. Why was he handling the situation instead of animal control? probably because like every where else there are to many cops with too much time on their hands! the officer should pay for his poor decision that i am sure he will regret if for the rest of his life!

GrizzlyGator

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 01:47:11 PM »

a very tragic story...what can you say? 
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 01:55:19 PM »

OMG, that is unbelievable. Swamper, I can't imagine anyone who watches this wouldn't get a tear in their eye. Such a senseless death. My prayers and tears go out to the family.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 02:13:57 PM »

I know it won't ease thier pain but I hope that family gets MILLIONS from the city or state for not training thier officers better! Someone in thier office needs to be fired, and new training procedures looked at and followed.  It wouldn't bother me one bit if my taxes helped that family.   

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 02:20:04 PM »

I know it won't ease thier pain but I hope that family gets MILLIONS from the city or state for not training thier officers better! Someone in thier office needs to be fired, and new training procedures looked at and followed.  It wouldn't bother me one bit if my taxes helped that family.   

I agree with you. Anyone who is girl thingy enough to open fire on a snake has no business in law enforcement in the first place. They couldn't call animal control?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
caospop
Supreme Member

BOOMSHAKAALAAAKAAA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 02:23:05 PM »

I would really like to see what happens to this case. Cry

2007 Polaris Sportsman
Anoriginal

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 03:01:12 PM »

I hate snakes as much as the next guy but to fire a gun and not be sure of whats behind your target? That's unreal! What a sad avoidable tragedy. Common sense was all that was needed to prevent it. I feel very sad for the family.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 03:55:53 PM »

Wow..talk about a freak accident.

I hope they hold the shooter accountable.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 04:03:38 PM »

thats terrible. my prayers out to the family. even if it was a poisonous snake, there was no reason to shoot at it. especially if it is up in the air if you will!! i could see if it was on the ground but....
quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

Thats awful, my prayers go out to the family and I hope that cop pays for what hes done, he has no buisiness shooting a snake, and mabe it wasnt even poisonous, if so he should have called animal control.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 08:47:52 PM »

oh that is so sad what a precious baby boy. Prayers go out to the family may their faith stay strong.

This also happend to me when delivering a shed to RTR380's  Jason Todd's house. A elderly lady behind Jason's house shot @ a snake in her gazebo and put a bullet a foot over my head in Jason's new shed...if I had not just bent down.....things like this can happen so easy but a trained officer should NEVER fire his weapon when there is such a risk. I pray for the officer involved as well, he must be going through a tough time as well as you know this was not intentional. When you have a small son this really makes you think and feel for this Boys family. God Bless them.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 09:33:02 PM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
Bounty1

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 12:16:10 AM »

What a tragic story. I pray for comfort and peace for the family.
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2007, 06:26:28 AM »

I hope that cop pays for what hes done,

Believe You he will for the rest of his life..stupidity or lack of training, lack of thought or whatever made him do that, he'll never get that outta his head for the rest of his life!!! and I'm sure he's one remorseful son of a gun..what he needs also is prayers for him and his family!   
bigwake

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 08:45:30 AM »

why woould anyone have to kill a snake that bad in the first place??..that was totally senseless and they should have surveyed the area to make sure no one was near..IN CASE of and accident..wow
KB

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 10:06:37 AM »

I'm not even gonna comment on this, I did about the deputy shooting the dog & it turned into a flame.

Terrible about the girl & her family though.

I've never heard anybody shootin a damn snake unless your out in the woods or somethin.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 10:11:19 AM »

Can't read, cause whenever it has to do with kids, I know it will break my heart....

My prayers and thoughts do go out to the family, that's one thing I could never imagine the pain of.....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
MPTonyT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 10:30:40 AM »

i opened up ATVFlorida today and the first thing i saw at first glance was "kid gets killed by cheropride" i was like damn is it that serious. we have ATVFlorida member slaying kids... wow i should fully wake up before i make my daily rounds on the internet.

All i have to say about the article is - its a damn shame that people who would do dumb sh*t like that are in our law enforcement and are supposed to be the ones protecting and keeping us do gooders safe. wow.  Sad

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 01:56:57 PM »

yea I probley shouldn't of titled it like that

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 02:33:11 PM »

yea I probley shouldn't of titled it like that

Yeah, you should have added - by a chicken chit moron.

I'm not even gonna comment on this, I did about the deputy shooting the dog & it turned into a flame.

Terrible about the girl & her family though.

I've never heard anybody shootin a damn snake unless your out in the woods or somethin.

Totally different situation here KB. Seriously, even a fat cotton mouth isn't a reason to waste a round.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com