Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride Sat. 3-12 Salt Springs/Rodman???  (Read 12525 times)
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2005, 06:02:39 AM »

See yall in the am!  Wink

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
TandBlove2ride

Till we ride again!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2005, 07:15:50 AM »

It's a few miles south of the 88 store. The 88 store is south of 316 and this ride is south of 314.

Hi we are coming that way, There's us and 4 maybe 5 other couples.  We are trying to go from Mill Dam to Store 88 to gas and eat. Can you still get there, or should I ask is still open for ATV's?  We were there for the last Rodman Dam ride. Jan 23rd. Met alot of nice people and we talk so much about it that Palm Bay FL. Wants to be a part of it. They belong to the Knights Club from Grant FL.  I just emailed GrizzlyBear to see if he could give me the GPS reading of store 88.  Maybe we will see you on the trails We will be wearring our T-SHIRTS! Our family anyways. Maybe we will see you??  
odie

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2005, 07:54:43 AM »

I can post the numbers for the 88 store when I get off work if you dont find them.left my GPS at home.
TandBlove2ride

Till we ride again!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2005, 03:41:50 PM »

We are on are way up can you call 321-288-1533 Tim's Cell and leave message Thanks

Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2005, 08:20:48 PM »

Had a great ride with everyone today.  Couldn't ask for better weather.  Just one problem though.  I don't get any kisses [smiley=kiss.gif] from the woman when I get home.  Lips Sealed Huh Does it have anything to do with the mud I drenched up or what?

jaxatvrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2005, 08:48:45 PM »

It was a fun ride. it was nice meeting all u guys. i look forward to riding with you all again..

shawn
eric
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2005, 11:41:53 PM »

Had a great ride with everyone today.  Couldn't ask for better weather.  Just one problem though.  I don't get any kisses [smiley=kiss.gif] from the woman when I get home.  Lips Sealed Huh Does it have anything to do with the mud I drenched up or what?

lol Steve,
Next time it might help if you stop for some flowers on the way home Wink Then you'll get your
kisses  Tongue
« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 11:43:39 PM by eric » Logged
eric
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2005, 11:49:24 PM »

To everyone who came out to the ride thanks for a great time. You guy's were a really fun group to hang with Wink Bigg_P, hat's off you did an excellent job making sure we all had fun and got back safely. Those were some nice trails especially around the pit and that track around the pond was really fun.  I will post some pics in the photo gallery soon Grin
« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 11:49:48 PM by eric » Logged
odie

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2005, 04:05:00 AM »

Had a great time . we need to get more utility riders off the the porch.you guys are a little fast for us old utility guys!
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2005, 07:45:56 AM »

LMAO
Is the quad even back together yet?

no still waiting on the motor to come home  Embarrassed

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2005, 01:07:08 AM »

Bigg_P, hat's off you did an excellent job making sure we all had fun and got back safely. Those were some nice trails especially around the pit and that track around the pond was really fun.  I will post some pics in the photo gallery soon Grin

Thanks Bro! I did my best although I really thought we had lost yall for a few minutes there. lol

It was a good time, weather was perfect we just could have used a little rain. I think next time we'll venture out more around the circle track area there are a lot of trails there I still have yet to explore but I like that long trail so much it's hard to resist! It was nice to see the old faces again and quite a few new ones too.

odie- Good to meet you. We do tend to ride a little fast but don't let that keep you from following along we still stop occasionally to let everyone catch back up. Can't expect everyone to ride WFO like I do! lol

shawn- Good to meet you and your father too. Keep in touch whenever you want to ride your not far away. I should have room on the trailer if you need a ride sometime especially if all goes well with me getting the new one this weekend.  Grin

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
TandBlove2ride

Till we ride again!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2005, 02:11:20 AM »

I can post the numbers for the 88 store when I get off work if you dont find them.left my GPS at home.

Thanks for the call Friday night.  It was great ride. We left Mill Dam and headed for store 88 Your GPS reading put us there. Right on the money. It was 23 miles one way, We took the Lam trail.  Could not of ask for a better weekend!  Thought we would see some of you on the ride. Had our t-shirts on, just in case.  We will do that ride again.

Till we ride again!  
Tim and Brenda
redtree511

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2005, 07:14:32 AM »

What's up guys.  Let me know when you are going back to that area, it was some great riding.  Much better than Croom & Scrub I think.

Good to meet everyone, & will probaly see most of you at the Rodman ride if not before.

99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com