Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free to all atvfloridamembers  (Read 32094 times)
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2007, 08:32:42 AM »

Ricks pictures are posted, but due to the helmet rule here, you will have to visit the darkside to see them  Grin

http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=3509.0
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2007, 08:37:31 AM »

Why yes it is a mud drag pit, lets take the old Vinson through there. Wink

Ricks pictures are posted, but due to the helmet rule here, you will have to visit the darkside to see them  Grin

http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=3509.0

My best ones will be there also for the same reason, well that and the silly banter.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 08:39:35 AM by JackL » Logged

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2007, 08:40:33 AM »

That place looks like Fun.....Way to go Paul and the rest..Looks Awesome...

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2007, 08:47:48 AM »

That place looks like Fun.....Way to go Paul and the rest..Looks Awesome...

I think we are probably going again after the Labor day Ranch deal, probably be even wetter then. Wink

Yes that big old zuki watercraft is high centered on a Sump.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2007, 08:55:14 AM »

Hanna, the second cutest little girl in the world, and who I want to teach my daughter to ride!

bmd11

Location: Waitin' for the green light to drop at the Motoplex!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2007, 01:00:04 PM »

good times had by all, thank you Paul, and I WILL be back,,,,,,for everyone who missed this, the place is still there,,,,,,go on up and have a good time.

Id@
It was a great time there! Everyone needs to come and check it out! It's really a lot of fun and it's run by a world class organization! Thumbs Up

It was nice meeting you Ida... Sorry about breakfast, I was not awake yet Stern Smile
I think next time I'll stay not smart and go to the DeerField as well! That holiday Inn Express is high rent district!  Grin

'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale
KB

« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2007, 02:21:56 PM »

Thank you PaulS for the MOTOPLEX !

I had a blast, everyone was nice, seen some big quads,
We were almost the last to leave & I noticed no one left no trash, it was left just like when we go there (like it should be).
I didn't count how many people on Sat , but I would guess about 100 at least.
I put that Banshee thru some sh!t before but not in a pond or thru a mud drag,in the dark after the water burnt the bulbs out, glad I keep a lid on the air-box, cause after it rained it got DEEPER.

I'm looking forward to go again, maybe not so much for the mud, but after seeing that Black & Yellow CAN-AM I sure do want a 4X4 Ute. But you can get fast on them trails, ask Ida, Jack & QT were haulin butt too but it's different on a sport, (like it's different w/ a sport in the mud)

Nice track too, next time I gotta bring the YFZ.

Met some local w/ a tattoo "CRACKER" across his belly, nice as could be.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2007, 02:26:29 PM »

I second all of that, now it is time to tell them about the barrel roll trick, since if I do I will be accused of saying how much better I am that everyone because I ride and can fly 40 ft, land an my thick helmetless head and jump up and keep riding. Wink
You guys came so close to having your wishes granted, oh well maybe I will trip in the store or have an accident out at Macks fishcamp tonight. I will be there at 6:00pm sharp for anyone who wants to join me.

KB

« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2007, 04:55:19 PM »

I second all of that, now it is time to tell them about the barrel roll trick, since if I do I will be accused of saying how much better I am that everyone because I ride and can fly 40 ft, land an my thick helmetless head and jump up and keep riding. Wink
You guys came so close to having your wishes granted, oh well maybe I will trip in the store or have an accident out at Macks fishcamp tonight. I will be there at 6:00pm sharp for anyone who wants to join me.

That was funny, I laughed so hard, we were goin down this trail pretty fast, he was in front 'cause I hate sprayin people w/that Banshee, it just got done raining & Jack hits this long mud puddle & starts to hydro plane, turns sideway's, hooks up, & barrel rolls over landing on all 4 tires, he flew  thru the air almost 20' & landed in the mud, I was right behind him w/ brakes locked up. He got right back up & on it.
I wish it was on film.
That & when he missed that turn & went over the little berm thru the row of pine trees, I thought we lost him but I kept looking to my left were I thought he would be & sure enough he was about 50' away running parallel w/ us on the trail & him thru his own between the pines, he didn't think we could see him, anyway on the next corner he popped back onto the trail. My stomach hurt I was laughing so hard.
bmd11

Location: Waitin' for the green light to drop at the Motoplex!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2007, 05:04:19 PM »

KB it was kewl meeting you this weekend. That Banshee is something else! I'd never take my 2 stroke through the stuff you were going through...  Thumbs Up

'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale
mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2007, 05:14:21 PM »

I wish I could've made it. I had family obligations. It looks like an awsome park! I'd like to thank Paul for taking the bull by the horns and opening it up. Bravo.

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2007, 07:08:14 PM »

same here. been moving into new house. Sad
kb, the story about jack had me cracking up just picturing that whole scene. sounds like an awesome place.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2007, 07:27:44 PM »

what's best is if you go riding out in the middle of the thunderstorm,,,,,you can go hydroplaning on the puddles ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
qt314nfla

« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2007, 07:29:57 PM »

what's best is if you go riding out in the middle of the thunderstorm,,,,,you can go hydroplaning on the puddles ;-)

Id@

as close as all that thunder and lightning were i can't believe you took off in the middle of it to go ride.  you are still as crazy as you have ever been.  wished you'd have brought the dude pool to the event though.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2007, 07:33:02 PM »

Id@

You certainly take the top prize for first out during a monsoon!!

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2007, 04:09:29 PM »

« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 06:50:54 PM by JackL » Logged

KB

« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2007, 06:01:22 PM »

KB it was kewl meeting you this weekend. That Banshee is something else! I'd never take my 2 stroke through the stuff you were going through...  Thumbs Up

Good meeting you & your son & every one else (I'm better w/ faces than I am w/ names), & thanks for sharing your canopy during the rain storm, you were out riding w/ him while it was raining & I looked over & seen this big 'ol boy & his daughter standing out in the rain, so I hollered for him to come over, I wish Jack woulda took a pic of his tatoo, it said "CRACKER" right on his belly, he was a local boy, nice people. Did you see him bmd11 ?
You gotta a nice quad.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2007, 06:17:37 PM »

Jack, were you running up and down the pine tree plantings near the bottom of the property?

looks like you were bored ;-)

and hey, the most exciting part of the thunder ride was when I saw a flash and heard the crack in the same instant right in front of me,,,,then I come around a corner and see the entire trunk of a pine tree steaming.

I would'nt recommend a ride like I did,,,,I got a little worried I'd be Fried Id@ coming back.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2007, 06:53:18 PM »

Jack, were you running up and down the pine tree plantings near the bottom of the property?

looks like you were bored ;-)

LMAO, far from it. I ran JUST behind 450rCrazy through those trails. Very cool!!

and hey, the most exciting part of the thunder ride was when I saw a flash and heard the crack in the same instant right in front of me,,,,then I come around a corner and see the entire trunk of a pine tree steaming.

I would'nt recommend a ride like I did,,,,I got a little worried I'd be Fried Id@ coming back.

Id@

That was a crazy storm. Riding right after it wasn't the smartest thing I have ever done. Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com