Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anywhere close to Dover/Plant City/Brandon?  (Read 13778 times)
Scramdaddy

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2004, 05:44:56 AM »

I live near one of the escape routes. Thursday about 1 pm I saw some of the boys putting the moves on the fuzz as if they were coming from the pit. Just a moment later 2 cruizers were teamed up scouring the nieborhood with thier heads on pivots. I am glad i wasnt riding in the hood cause they'd take anybody if they were pissed. This used to be paradise here in dover, but I fear its over. Sorry to get poetic. There were once woods surrounding our house and trails galore, now its all houses. Anyone know for sure if houses are going to fill the pit? Sure gonna miss riding there.                                  SCRAMBLE ALL UNITS!

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  Gen3usa.com
Scramdaddy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2004, 05:55:40 AM »

I read in an earlier post from Titanium10k about the houses and equestrian trails. Horse trails? Funk that!

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  Gen3usa.com
Kawa

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2005, 06:46:06 PM »

I know what yah mean.....was a cow pasture behind me and now there is  a road with houses and gonna put another road in beside me(I guess they are taking out the strawberry feild and putting the county road in that was supposed to be there but farmers took it over
Pete1011

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2005, 06:46:27 PM »

Don't know if anyone suggested Bartow Motorsports Park near Bartow Chevy 60 x 555 in rear of the industrial park, they have mx tracks & recently added a quad track I hear
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com