Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GNC and WPSA updates  (Read 2656 times)
yfzracer88

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 13, 2007, 09:52:22 AM »

GNC - Michigan

Chris Williams - Injured during practice on friday and not able to race.  He overshot a jump and sprained his left hand, stitches in chin and now a loose tooth.  I'm grateful that the hand was not broken.

Clay Lachowsky- 8th in 16-24 class, Injured in B race.  He was sitting in 3rd when a lapper jumped on the back of him.  They have a bike running for him so he is going to try to run 16-24 class today.

WPSA- Illinois

Matt Bremmer - He was running and hit something and thinks that his broken collar bone is reinjured. 

Alex Hammond - I heard he won, yeah!

Zack Hammond - I believe he finished 7th and 8th in his class.

Jeff Rastrelli - I believe he won one and 2nd in his other class.

The Florida racers have had a little bad luck lately but hopefully they will all heal really soon and be back to being a force to be reckoned with. 

Reba Williams #188's mom
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 10:44:19 AM »

Goodness! I think everyone from fl has gotten injured at the last few races  Cry Hopefully all will heal quickly and come back for a strong remainder of the season   Smiley

Thanks for the updates!  Smiley
quadsonly4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 01:16:53 PM »

Zack finished 8th overall.  Alex got 1st overall.  He is undefeated in both national series.  Matt was running 2nd in pro-am when he made a pass on the leader and got caught up in a rut.  It just jammed him up alittle and continued on in 2nd for a few more laps until he couldn't go anymore.  Just returned from the doctor.  He tore half of the screws out a little.  The plate no longer is touching the bone on half the plate.  The gap where it is broke is large.  look likes another 4-6 weeks.
yfzracer88

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 03:12:12 PM »

Hi Jason,
I'm sorry to hear about Matt.  I've been trying to get ahold of you to see how he was doing.  Alex and Zack are both doing great.  I just came back from the doctor and dentist with Chris.  He lost the tooth that was loose.  They took it out today it was split in half and put a temporary bridge in.  He has to go back monday to get stitches out of mouth and he will have the stitches in his chin out Thursday.  His hand has gone down some.  He is hoping he will be better to race in Ky next weekend.  Hopefully, all the Florida racers luck will turn around soon.  Tell Matt to take care and to call me.  Reba   
quadsonly4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 04:15:28 PM »

That sucks about chris also.  All the big bike Florida riders are either out due to injury are hurt.  Looks like the young guns are carrying Florida.  Hopefully Chris can ride next week.  Matt is out again for another 4-6 weeks.  Ripped the plate off some and rebroke the bone.  It did look good!!  Nice and straight.  The plate is still straight but the bone is not.  Can we say 2008!!!!
yfzracer88

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 06:12:37 PM »

Hey Jason,
You know how much I like to pamper these guys, maybe I should have them all at my house and I'll take care of them.  Stuffed shells and cookies, lol.  Chris' hand looks alot better since he came home.  I told him that is because I am taking care of him now.  I feel really bad about Matt.  He wants to race so bad.  He had really been working hard to get himself in top shape.  Tell him I said to take it easy for a little while and let himself heal.  He is so young, he will kick butt next season and I will be there rooting for him.  I love ya Matt!     
Reba
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com