Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rec Passes  (Read 1265 times)
viper

« on: April 29, 2007, 06:47:08 PM »

New Federal Recreation Pass Offers More Options
Earlier this month a new federal, interagency recreation pass was introduced. Authorized by Congress in 2004, it combines the benefits of existing recreation passes from five federal agencies into one comprehensive pass called “America the Beautiful – National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass.”
The Forest Service, the Bureau of Land Management, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, the National Park Service, and the Bureau of Reclamation are among those taking part in the program. All will honor the new passes nationwide, providing users with a greater variety of possible destinations.
The new passes offer holders more recreational options than the previous pass program. All three new passes may be purchased at the office of any federal land management agency participating in the Interagency Recreation Pass Program
Bounty1

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 09:42:53 PM »

Hey viper do you have a link on this? I know they have the Golden access pass. I would like to read this one too. Thank you.
Bounty1

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 12:03:48 AM »

These passes replaced the golden access pass. What this gives is more areas for the elderly and disabled not to pay the fees. When Clinton passed the Pay for Play bill this was added so the bill would pass. There was a time when there was a no free access to public lands. Clinton's pay for play bill changed all that in 1993 I think that was the year. It was before the republicans took both houses.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com