Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MSG  (Read 5127 times)
Grizzly159

View Profile

Ignore
MSG
« on: February 07, 2005, 06:37:05 AM »

Just found this website. How cool is this. Just recently moved to PSL. Husband and I love to ride. Wondering if anyone is going to MSG this month. I heard that David Allen Coe is going to be out there next month ( March). Lots of fun!

02 Yamaha Grizzly
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 06:43:42 AM »

WELCOME Grizzly159! Need more females here Grin

Check out MS&G in Group Rides, lots of people here going, you will see banners or bumper stickers on the right of the stage.  ATVFLORIDA people camp in that area.

mudmaster

The Master of the L-Cross Mud

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 09:40:38 AM »

Hi Kaw_girl, welcome grizzly159

Its time for M,S&G again...
We hope everyone will come out again for Feb.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone.
We are going to try to do something differant this time around.
Friday and Saturday night we are having a bon-fire party at the stage. we'll have music of all types and dancing for those of us who don't have two left feet.
We are still having the trail rides, the first one is at 12 noon Sat. at the stage.
Hope To See Ya'll @ M,S&G
"mud"

master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!
redneck_girl

ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 09:53:28 AM »

L-cross  m,s&g is open every thrid friday of the month.
also in march they are having David Allen Coe and a biker's rodeo and you can also still go mudding and camp out it is going to be lots of  fun fun fun!
                                   redneck_girl
« Last Edit: February 09, 2005, 09:55:37 AM by redneck_girl » Logged
ForeWOMAN_450

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 11:30:46 AM »

I wanted to go to the MS&G but not sure how I will like it since they don't just open up trails for you to ride on.  Okeechobee is a long way for us to go.  What do you think about it?  I think it's just over three hours for us to get there....think it's worth it??
bbf
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 03:56:05 PM »

i will be there . this will be my first time going out there
redneck_girl

ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2005, 05:00:49 PM »

I can tell you this that everybody I have talk to has had a great time at l-cross and they have lots of room you can camp there. It's great place to ride in the mud and if the mud gets to dry they add more water they have showers  and a place to wash off your vehicle. I have met  lots of people from all over florida and some from out of state that came out and said they had a great time as well. So I would say if like to mud and have kids that have 4wheeler you might just want to check it out to see. Also If it a long drive there is alway camping out for the weekend or you could stay at the local hotels in Okeechobee.  
                                  redneck_girl
Grizzly159

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2005, 11:26:50 AM »

I have been to many of the MS & G and when its was called Mud Fest. I also go to every Pumpkin Run and Rabbit Run along with riding at Croom and Ocala. And in my opinion nothing beats MS & G aka. Mud Fest. I enjoy myself much more out there than anywhere else. Mudding is what I like best you never come across much of a Dusty area and there are also other things to do. Its quite entertaining just to sit back and watch the trucks and buggies go mudin as well. There is always a large group of us that go from Palm Beach County/PSL. We dont usually camp but we are going to in March. I will also be out there this month but since its only a hop skip and a jump from home we usually come home. But not in March ...we are stayin for David Allen Coe.

02 Yamaha Grizzly
ForeWOMAN_450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2005, 11:32:34 AM »

Well, you guys 'bout have me talked into it!!!  It's always more fun w/ a crowd.  AND, I didn't know they have showers, that's GREAT, because one of my worries was having to haul some sort of "camping shower" because we would definitely be camping.  Actually we were talking about taking off work Friday, heading over and staying Friday & Saturday night.  I have a 13 y/o son who rides, but I think we would make this an "adult" weekend so I'm only responsible for myself!  Tongue  Thanks for the input!!!
Grizzly159

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2005, 11:42:13 AM »

Definitely an Adult kind of place. Some people do bring there kids but its not somewhere I would bring mine if I had any. Yes there are showers but the water smells horrible who knows where it comes from ..Its good enough to rinse your lower body with. I would still bring some 5 gallons jugs of water or a camping shower like you mentioned. There is a hose also to wash your bike with. Its lots of Fun!

02 Yamaha Grizzly
ForeWOMAN_450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2005, 11:57:04 AM »

Yeah, it just KILLS my son that I wouldn't let him go to the Rabbit Run or Pumpkin run, but there is a lot that goes on that he doesn't need to see and, with everyone drinking, it's not really that safe for him to be out riding around anyway!  If we come, our friend is bringing their 25' camper and it has a shower and my other friends will bring their horse trailer that has living quarters (w/ shower) too, but we will be SUPER dirty and with two nights there we will be taking several showers between all of us so we were gonna bring a camping shower and just set it up in the back of the horse trailer & we can just go in there and close the doors!  That'll work out good.  We had all but decided not to go to MS&G so it looks like I'll have to get everybody psyched back up into going!!!!
mudmaster

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2005, 12:38:29 PM »

Just to let evryone know that the water that is pumped in for the showers comes from a well and the smell of the water is sulpher in the rock underground. It is not canal water!
I admit it stinks but its clean...
You can wash of with it first and the use a camp shower with tap water for the final rinse haaha
"mud"

ForeWOMAN_450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2005, 12:49:20 PM »

Grin Yeah..HA HA HA, GOD FORBID we wash in smelly water after being covered in MUD all day!!  Sulphur water is not a problem, hell, I'll even drink sulphur water if I'm thirsty enough! But I'll bet the showers get pretty busy around there. BUT, at least there ARE showers!  Wink
mudmaster

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2005, 01:22:14 PM »

I am working on getting more showers put in and more area to wash vehicles but in order to do that we need lots of people to come come to the events to make the money to put back into the park.
Its going slowly, we already have plans for a sand drag,more mud and maybe an obstickle course.
"mud"

ForeWOMAN_450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2005, 01:38:15 PM »

That sounds good!  I'm sure you will be getting $$ from us! And, once word spreads, the events will get bigger and bigger! Somehow a friend of ours heard about it but I had a hard time finding out about it on the computer, I actually had to go to David Alan Coe's website and look on his tour schedule to find it!  But, I'm in Ormond Beach, so now the word has made it this far!!!  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com