Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ONF Lake Delancey  (Read 1761 times)
yfzOrlando

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 15, 2007, 08:14:28 PM »

Does anyone have any comments on riding at the Lake Delancey area of the forest? I usually ride near the power lines at 445 and 19. Was looking to try a new area because of the smaller marked trail area they made.
Inyourdraft2000

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 08:46:37 PM »

I rode Delancy once. On of the camp sites up there will not let you unload your quads on site. But right next to it if it isn't packed will let you.
As for the trails, I remember them all being wooped out. Nothing long and flat. I seen more rangers at Delancy in one day then I have seen the last 8 times that I have been to Big Scrub.

yfzOrlando

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 09:07:52 PM »

How about the riding on the other side of 19? Dirt road heading to big scrub?
Inyourdraft2000

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 09:21:48 PM »

I believe your referring to 477 (powerlines). That is some of the worse whoops I have ever ridden.
Go all the way to scrub which is 7 miles exactly from 19 off 477 on the right hand side(North).
A friend of mine was there 3 weeks ago and he said he didn't notice a big change in the trails as far as being restricted goes. Big Scrub used to be my favorite spot unit they closed the pits down. the rangers will tell you not to do do donuts and no jumping the burms.
We were told that we can ride trails and thats it.
No wheelies, no jumping and no donuts, Dang, might as well take the wheels and tires off my bike and just sit there and rev her up.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com