Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kool Kidz Atv...excellent service  (Read 2576 times)
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 11, 2006, 01:24:48 PM »

If you are into mini quad racing, or just like your kids to ride on some of the safest, widest & fastest quads out there, than this is a great place to do business with. They can make them according to your riders skill level. Cory is the owners name, he is hands on & can help you technically as well as with any sales for parts or quads of many different types. They specialize in DRR, Extreme & Cobra. I had bought mod parts for my sons "02 DRR50 & with Cory's advice, I made the right decision on the 1st try for the performance I was looking for. Now I just received my sons new 2007 DRX2 90. It is the best bang for the buck BAR NONE in the 90 cc quad biz. It has disc brakes front & rear, a true expansion chamber race pipe, DUAL a-arms up front with a lot of travel, extra wide a-arms & rear axle. Comes stock with RazorMX front tires & kenda's on the rear. I sent the man the $, and 6 days later the quad arrived at my shop & I assembled it myself. Started on 1st key turn. I would recommend them for all of my purchases in the future & if anyone has a question post it & I will try to answer. Check out the DRR lineup on the net, these are predator90 & raptor80 eaters. Check them out, www.koolkidzatv.com.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 01:29:57 PM by greenmachine » Logged
jetski dawg

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 07:16:50 PM »

i agree.. cory is great to deal with and wont steer you wrong
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com