Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What to say?  (Read 1419 times)
lisa

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: December 08, 2006, 07:45:54 PM »

I didn't make the Dec. 7th meeting of the Scenic Byway. I have a student that only goes half-day and so my run gets back an hour later than normal. That will end in Jan. but made it impossible for me to make the meeting.

I had issued a challenge of sorts to Mr. Lint, and would like to apologize because he probably moved heaven and earth to get to the meeting. Mr. Lint, I am sorry if my being there was in any way an irritation. I had wanted to speak with both you and Ms. Duever, I will be at the Jan. meeting if you can both make it.

For those that might wonder why I am putting it here, I issued the challenge in public; because honor requires me to respond in public, I am doing so. I know it will get back to him, so I feel no need to contact him privately.

I would like to thank the messanger for relaying this message for me. Thank you.

In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com