Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SFTL POINTS AND NEWS 10/22/06  (Read 1256 times)
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 22, 2006, 04:07:53 PM »

Great racing last night to all! The Open A main was truly a nail biter!

For all those who missed the league meeting Dave and I asked for 3 additional people to become  officials of the SFTL. They are to help Dave And I with disputes, rule judgements, ETC.
The league members publicly nominated people and ballots were passed out to the members and a private vote was taken. The 3 new SFTL officials are Doug Fogg, Scott Sheffield, and Wayne Palmer.
All three of these guys posses a wealth of knowledge of racing and are an asset to the league as a whole.  Congrats Guys! Dave and I are glad to have you.

A few other things were voted on:

1. The LCQ rule with the LCQ rider starting on the back row was passed overwhelmingly.   

2. Next year there will be one league points race a month and the season will be from late Jan to Nov. with July off. Exact date will be posted soon..

3. kill cords will become mandatary next season, at ANYTIME any one of the 5 officers can ask you to show your kill cord is in good working order.

4. Numbers. As of next year, numbers will be required on the back of the rider. It can be the clear plate on the back of your chest protector or you can have numbers put on the back of your jersey (non protector riders).
Any sports store and iron on your name and number for a few dollars and Im working with a company to get league priceing on the chest protector numbers. Many tracks often complain that they cant see our numbers. Several times during the races I radioed in to the tower to tell them who was first and second. A number plate on the rear of your bike wouldn’t hurt as well.

Also, 50/50 Tickets are being done at the tracks for the League behalf. This is to help with the cost of the banquet and some of the amities were hoping to have.

Thanks again Guys!
Chris

P.S. For Wayne, Dreth, Gary and Doug..... Points are up!  Lecture
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 07:49:49 PM by Hoosier Daddy » Logged

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore