Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jasper, FL SFTL Points Race #4 10/21  (Read 16710 times)
A.T.P. RACING

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2006, 01:56:31 PM »

We have many places to buy them, what everyone is looking for is a cheaper place..

WOW,
  I come back to check on the post look at this.
I believe there are many issues going on with this new league. Seems there is to much, "your not my friend so you cant play with us going on here." Everyone has someone they dont like in this world, but do you think that in the MX series we are picking who we want to ride and who we want to send home? I think not, and this is why we have 100 entries per race.

Now, I simply stated that we are able to get tires and I guess since we are not part of your league, then the fact that we were not so much looking for sales but to help everone out, oh well. Prices would have been dirt cheap.

I think you all should sit back and ask why you started this league of yours. We are in business and support the different series and riders because we love ATV'S and no other reason. EVERYONE that knows us or deals with us will tell you that if you do not already know, we try to HELP everyone. If we were in it for nothing but the money, I would have a day job, because there is not enough pay in this business to pay for all the time that we put in.

A.T.P. RACING

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2006, 02:29:11 PM »

There are no "clicks here" and no I am not standing up for Scooter, trust me he doesnt need any help!

I made a post based on what I have read and the statement you made, dont you belive that something to the effect of, " Great ATP, glad to hear there is another place to get tires from. What kind of pricing do you guys have?" would have been better.

We have many riders in every series from Florida to California and back. I cant keep up with what they all do, nore do I care as long as they are not harming our business in any way. I have not and will not beat down anyone or any companies,series, ect door to help them, but I do believe that you guys could go about some things in better ways. Stay professional and dont let it get personal. It has taken us a while to learn this, but in the end we have.

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2006, 02:49:02 PM »

Oh hell .............. here we go. Roll Eyes TskTsk Laugh

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2006, 03:02:57 PM »

Scared of big-daddy or did Brady get on to you ? Laugh

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2006, 05:53:10 PM »

That aint right at all. Cursing  Hopefuly cooler heads will prevail in the end. Undecided

fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2006, 06:47:06 PM »

W O W[/glow]
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 06:48:58 PM by fastrnrik » Logged
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2006, 12:12:37 PM »

What brands do ya sell Worm ? Cool

Sorry for the late responce I have been Ill the last couple of days. We carry American racer and Hoosier tires. I can geat American racers a tad bit cheaper than Hoosier. Hoosier dosent like to sell them 1-2 at a time do to they dont stock quad tires but I have there commintment that if we buy 15 at a time they will stock them for us and if need will ship us a small order now and then.  American dont mind the small order as much just shiping is more on small orders.  You guys pm me on tires or email me at ecmini1@yahoo.com  Thanks.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
flagmanthunderbowl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2006, 06:54:40 PM »

hoosierdaddy ur wrong flat track racing started all most about 6 years ago in ocala when it was jackson motor sports also i didnt mean to make u upset about where u wanted ur banquet i was just suggesting thats all
flagmanthunderbowl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2006, 07:01:05 PM »

Brady and I have already talked about that.
It wont be at T bowl, were looking for an inside, sit down kind of event. No racing involved. Plus, I really dont want to be screaming over carts,sprints,quads, ETC as were tring to hand out trophies.
What are you talking about Jasper? i think you misread something... were having a meeting over rule issues at jasper nothing else. Oh and Ocala is a great track, but the Flat Track racing started in Dade City 2 years before any of us came to Ocala  .  I went to ocala a few years ago and talked to a long haired carney worker that ran the track, he had 2 quads that would come out and race. No offence but because of this very forum with me, Dave, Doug, & Gary promoting the heck out of this, is honestly why you see the turn out it has now. 99% of the people who race flat track are members of atvflorida.com or friends of. No offense to Brady I know he has worked hard to get the track going again, but give credit where credit is due.

and bye the way benji did have alot of bikes he just missed manged... and i didnt say anything about jasper just that it didnt start there or dade city.. and as for the guy u r talking about his name is walter and he to thought that there where more inportant things then the track so he was lucky to have his 2 bike race.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com