Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bartow MX (8/26) Anyone wanna race!?  (Read 9877 times)
01ZX12R
Supreme Member

Its all fun and games till the flag drops!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 10:50:44 PM »

Well we had a great quad turn out tonight. Good seeing everyone and racin with ya. At least we did get our practice and 1st heat race in before the rain come down on us. JT I think we are going to have to put some kinda training wheels on your quad so it won't flip over LOL , At least you did not get hurt. Marshal good race get the motor broke in and come back out and race with us again. Lyndon good race as always.

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132
TBR

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2006, 08:14:02 AM »

YES, great turnout and always good to see the "national boys" (Chris and Neal, Jason and Matt) show up and run with us. I want to thank everyone with The Pitt Crew for driving 3 hrs thru the rain to come race, that really shows the love of this sport.
Hang in there JT it will get better.
Always a good group , Wayne, Shaun, Dan, and Rob see yall at the next one
310R_Dude

When in doubt, GAS IT!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2006, 08:53:46 AM »

YES, great turnout and always good to see the "national boys" (Chris and Neal, Jason and Matt) show up and run with us. I want to thank everyone with The Pitt Crew for driving 3 hrs thru the rain to come race, that really shows the love of this sport.
Hang in there JT it will get better.
Always a good group , Wayne, Shaun, Dan, and Rob see yall at the next one

I'll see everyone again on September 17 @ PAX Trax, Yippppeeeeee.
It was good to see you and the "boyz" too, as usual.

Lata,
Dan

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2006, 09:53:26 AM »

Was a great nite... til the rains came  Sad  . It's been quite awhile since I've seen that many quads at Bartow. Hopefully they'll continue coming out. MAN I WANT MY QUAD BACK  Cry  .

Dale, Lyndon is amazing! That kid has come a long way. Only a matter of time b/f he's one of those National class riders as well. I really wanted to see him and Brimmer go at it. Tell Brandon I had a good time chatting with him last nite. My sitout wasn't as bad being that he was sittingout with me.

JT, I didn't know that was you that rolled til Wayne told me after the rains started coming down. I saw it but I didn't realize it was you. That Kawi Marshall was running was moving pretty good. He was right on Brimmers tail until he ran into problems.

Wayne, good racing even though your start was horrible. You worked your way through the field and still managed to get third Wink .

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2006, 08:21:12 PM »

we had a great time, even though we got rained out. it was nice socializing with every body. we will race next week if everybody wants to.

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2006, 09:27:26 PM »

we had a great time, even though we got rained out. it was nice socializing with every body. we will race next week if everybody wants to.

I give you guys...  2  Thumbs Up

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com