Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: please read!!!!very important-holeylands  (Read 15314 times)
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2006, 08:33:27 PM »

That sucks man, last time we were out there we left our $15 wal-mart grill out with some leftover hotdogs. Came back and someone stole our hotdogs. lol
it was probably a racoon,we caught one doing it to ours.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2006, 05:40:37 PM »

DID YA DIG A 6' GRAVE FOR THE LITTLE RACOON,OR DID HE GET AWAY TO PLAY ANOTHER DAY  LOL
4fittyr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 06:04:07 PM »

man that sucks. never had that happen to me  because i leave my pitbull in my bed with 25' lead. very terrirorial  bites first and dont let go til i tell him too, some low lifes tryed to feed him but well trained and dont take food from anyone but me  good boy rip. rip is his name and the sound of flesh he tears

if u can't be good be good at it
Jellie400

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2006, 05:14:02 AM »

well i hope that you guys find them scum bags before the law does, if you do i say you get a group of us good ole boys and teach them a lesson. As for leaving food on a unattended grill, better lock up that grill or ill take the hot dogs also.  lol j/k No matter where you ride make sure to lock up and try not to keep too many valubles inside your vehicle, you cant trust anybody anymore!!  REALLY HOPE THOSE BA$TARDS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2006, 07:18:15 AM »

man that sucks. never had that happen to me  because i leave my pitbull in my bed with 25' lead. very terrirorial  bites first and dont let go til i tell him too, some low lifes tryed to feed him but well trained and dont take food from anyone but me  good boy rip. rip is his name and the sound of flesh he tears

I'm glad you changed his name to RIP, because "Cupcake Butterfly" wasn't a good fit, and I feel it might have given him low self esteem in the long run.

But I'd take the pit bull over a VIPER alarm anyday.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2006, 06:11:16 PM »

i'm riding sunday this weekend,taking everything out of my truck and leaving it at home.so if the low-life is reading this...........COME AND GET IT YOU PIECE OF $#^*.................I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU......heck bring all your thieving friends with ya,,no since wasting a good rope!!!!!!!!!!!!i ride a black honda rincon on 26" mudzillas,wearing camoflauge boots...will be riding with my normal crew of about 8 guys...my front tag on dodge "BFTCLUB"
boneman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2006, 04:24:39 PM »

I know Belle Glade and Pahokee very well. I was at work one day and heard gunshots and a girl was killed on the main road going into Pahokee. Whatever you do you need to realize that there are some very ill drug addicted people there. They don't fight. They shoot. They don't have the strength for a good fist fight and they know it. After hurricane Wilma went through I was cleaning up around one of my offices. While my son was helping me clean up, we looked down the street and saw a bunch of police cars following a lady walking down the middle of the highway with traffic backed up behind her. She was o.d. on crack. When the grabbed her and put her on the gurney she was crying out for momma. My son just stood there with his mouth open. The moral of the story is let the police handle this theft. They know how to deal with these people or person as they are used to it. They know they need to use force if you know what I mean. I personally am not against police brutality in an instance like this.
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2006, 09:33:14 PM »

very good point boneman!!!!!!!!!
they just better pray they don't cross my path........
sandrail800

800CC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2006, 06:24:59 PM »

Sorry to hear about that BFT.  Here is the website to BERNER OIL. http://www.berneroil.com/. Looks like they are located in Clewiston. Can't figure out how they got away with more than $1,000 worth of goods. If you get any info on them from the Police, please let us all know. It always seems to be the nice guys that get screwed!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com