Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kymco? Cant get parts!  (Read 1722 times)
MgOnZo700

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 07, 2006, 10:57:23 PM »

Hey guys I own a Kymco 250 mxu and this atv is incredible. I flooded the engine with water, 10 minutes later drained It and it started like if it was brand new. This atv has been towing a 23 foot 3800 pund boat for about a year know out of my driveway everyweekend and i havnt had a problem with it yet. The only problem I have with this atv is that I can not get any aftermarket parts for it like Lift kits, winch mounts, Filters,tires,wheels,etc.
Does anyone know of a place that sells stuff like this for a Kymco please tell me about it.
Thanks
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 11:03:42 PM »

Join the club. Since the Tiwanese market is retalively new the aftermarket isnt gonna spend money making and selling aftermarket parts for a less repuitble company. Im not saying kymco is a bad name, its just not big enough to get serious attention. Think about it. With all the new sport quads comming out wouln't you want to spend your cash developing parts for those instead of a entry level 250 that mabye a quarter of the people will buy in contrast to a 450. I have a 01 suzuki 250 and I cant find crap for it. Wheels and tires you can get. Thats not model specific. Espically tires. Wheels might be a different story though. Just have to match up the bolt pattern i guess? Anyway your probably not going to find much in the way of parts untill kymco can really leave a big footprint in the business and get recoginzied.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
MgOnZo700

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 11:29:51 PM »

Well thanks, atleast i know not to expect much. Atleast a know I have a good quality atv.
CrewCab

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 11:37:33 PM »

Did you try this place? http://www.epfguzzi.com/kymcobiz/accessories/

Lee
2008 Suzuki LTR450 Limited Edition

WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com