Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 911 Conspiracy........Here's the answers everbody's been waiting for..  (Read 10278 times)
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2006, 09:34:18 PM »

rednipj, the question was for the guy about the Kennedy assasination not you, I agree with everything you said.  No conspiracy here  Wink.
rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2006, 09:41:16 PM »

Got it.  Sorry.
rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2006, 09:45:27 PM »

Do you believe that with an oil family in office our gas prices are only due to the arab countries, and the war over seas??  Dont have tunnel vision here , look at the whole picture. I am not saying our leaders are all corrupt, but there are deffinately a fair share.
Also, We have the cheapest oil prices in the world. It was always said since I was a little youngun that our prices might go up as high as the european companies and we are still around half price.  When you look at the whole picture we don't seem to be in that much trouble, it could be alot worse.
RL400
Supreme Member

Keep the rubber side down.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2006, 10:30:36 PM »

Loose change is a good video... But who ever said it was THE ANSWER??  I'm not saying it right OR wrong, but he did lay out everything very well, if its all true.

I can't believe some of you and how you're saying "die hard republican", government trusting republican and such.  So what if he's a republican?  Its his thoughts.  You're just trying to start a something obviously.  You're trying to say is "na na na na na na, i'm right you're wrong" just because he didnt comment on the video you posted, please.  These type of topics do start problems.

Psh, some of you people amaze me i swear.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 10:38:20 PM by RL400 » Logged
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2006, 04:01:26 AM »

We dont have the lowest gas prices in the world No. No.  I know that Suadi Arabia is like $1.20 a gallon or something close to it.  But yes European prices are ridiuclous.  Im in Macedonia at the moment and gas is $1.10 a LITER= $4.40 a Gallon and the Gas here isnt the best quality they say 30% is water Undecided  But they have LPG here that is like propane and they run their cars on that Roll Eyes But it gives Great Fuel Economy but looses alot of performance.  LPG is $.30 a Liter. Grin

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2006, 07:53:24 AM »

Okay, your right let me change that to - We have some of the cheapest gas in the world for a country who isn't a part of OPEC.  Your gas prices are going up here because of all the tree huggers that will not let us build refineries for ourselves.  We are working with old technology and can't build any new ones.  So yes we have to buy from others.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com