Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is David Bohnstadt a dirty rider?
Dirty - 11 (40.7%)
Clean - 12 (44.4%)
Mad because you lost - 4 (14.8%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dirty or not?  (Read 17413 times)
450r91

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2006, 11:48:24 AM »

I will also agree with cbrjc24 that yes indeed if there was money at stake for these races things would be a bit diffrent, and yes who evere said earlier that we should move the start line back some more would prob. be a good idea as well.
z400chic

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2006, 01:13:33 PM »

I wish all of you would just drop this issue. Like Ive said before Tim and David settled this on Sat night and if there are still problems between them why dont you let the two of them talk if over and work things out. All of you are making this place look bad and talking about something that is already resloved by the ones it involves. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM W/ THE TRACK BRING IT UP AT THE DRIVERS MEETING. AND EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE YOUR HOT LAP. But back to this post you all sound like a bunch of kids why dont you all be real men and talk it out at the track we are on here to promote the track not talk bad about it. As someone else posted Thunderbowl is still in its infancy to flat tracking w/ 4wheelers. If you guys would put this beheind like others have and tell us some input of rules this place would be a great place to ride. So why dont you drop the stupid post and lets get to talking about how we ALL can make it a better place to ride.
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2006, 01:22:42 PM »

YES MA'AM,

i was just tring to win some money.... Cry

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
flagmanthunderbowl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2006, 01:02:23 AM »

ok its me the flagman dirty or not hmmm im lets think no he was not dirty. i was just slow on my flags thats all look guys u can not rub with a quad there is no protection on the bikes to keep u safe enough for rubbing im sorry. but again i warned the driver during drivers meeting to b more carefull.. he is a good driver and so far im guessing he is learning flat track driving although he is going to b learning the hard way. please b carefull and if u did shoot me a bird dont ever do it again... i did not c anyone shoot one so no harm and since im really the one that counts as far as the race is conserned........ this sport is really growing and as a racer my self i enjoy watching all of u out there. ALL OF YOU.... again i will handle the rough driving problem. i was not aware of anyone going to any trailer after that race but here is fact 1 if u go to any trailer to fight u will never race thunderbowl again if there is a problem please take it up with me and let me try to deal with it please its my headache job to handle this problem so let me.. i c that it got out of hand sat 24th. so the track and i apoligize..  again no rough driving... thank u flagman ray
Swealth

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2006, 03:44:36 PM »

So is this really about bumping, or the fact that a MX racer on a MX bike, a stroker bike, on knobbies, and on flat track tires has handed you all your asses in two classes two weeks in a row.

Where were you on the 24th? u must had your head up someones butt because david finished third in the pro main class behind hillkiller and tim.hillkiller came from last and passed david and then passed tim who was the leader. last week the black 450 won the pro main. you must be retarded stupid or both or just so biased that no argument you make could ever be valid. now lets hear youre stupid response! and the only reason he finsihed second to the black 450 (doug?) the pro main last week is because he wrecked tim into another bike and that stacked up the field. oh yeah and i have it on video.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 03:50:27 PM by PassenYou » Logged

LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

Dont Become the Pink Panther

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2006, 08:58:52 PM »

I didnt Get to Vote WTF

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2006, 01:35:57 PM »

They don't or do, pay money in the pro class?

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

Dont Become the Pink Panther

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2006, 01:51:17 PM »

No they dont pay out,They''ve talked about a money class but have never done it