Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Soldiers Found-Dead.  (Read 1250 times)
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 20, 2006, 09:21:46 AM »

The 2 US soldiers captured in Iraq a couple days ago were found dead by some civilians just south of Bagdad. 1 one 23 years of age and the other was 25. I keep thinking how much these guys are like everyone on this site. They are 2 guys exactly like us. The only differance, they were enlisted in the US army during a war and died beacuse of their commitment to their obligation. I get tired of hearing people complain about petty crap everyday, people pissing and moaning about things that mean Nothing. Try being deployed were every step could be your last, every person on the street could be your enemy, at the end of the day if your still alive its a bonus. I will pray for them and their family. For those who do not pray just take a second and think about them. Its a horrible thing. God Bless you all.   

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 09:55:50 AM »

What is horrible is that Bush has gotten us mixed up with that cluster-f and all those young men (2500 and counting) are dead for no apparent reason. Stupid usa can't even protect thier own men in a combat zone. Come on. Where were the superiors on that particular event? Anyone got a brain over there? you can't expect 3 25 year olds, even if they been trained, to protect themselves against a overwelming force. Unreal. Saturate the place with 500,000 soldiers and start sortin and killin. Quit nick pickin around and get er done right!   

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 10:04:25 AM »

Yea been there done that. Its a pathetic situation all around.I am not going there.I did my time in the service & leave it at that.The only good that has come of it is the families sadly have some sort of closure.It is better than having hopes they were still alive.It may sound harsh however the families will get closure sooner. God Bless them and the USA! Cry

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 05:39:54 PM »

Good post Vforce, I'm gonna give you some karma.................sorry, wrong site Wink.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com