Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: North Port  (Read 4115 times)
gilatplc

GO FAST OR GO HOME!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 22, 2006, 05:21:50 PM »

Is anyone still riding in north port, all the post I looked up are at least a year old or so,
I just got my bayou up and runing and dont feel like driveing up to croom to ride each weekend.??

Thanks Gil
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 07:35:29 AM »

http://www.northportoffroad.com/

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
gilatplc

GO FAST OR GO HOME!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 07:32:17 PM »

Thanks,,Gil
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 09:05:27 PM »

i dont think that thats the rite north port Undecided

the cops were runing people off about a week ago, but on my way home from croom we saw about 10 people out there riding Dunno
mikeE36
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 12:24:46 PM »

northport is done. my friends got in trouble there this weekend. my friend packed up his stuff and his trailer lights were out so they rolled threw the stop sign at 1mph and the cop immeditly pulled him over and gave him 108.00 ticket. most of the time that would be a warning but instead he gave him a ticket and wouldn't let him leave enless he fixed the lights right on the spot. Its sad because i've been riding there for about 2 years. Dont go because they will most likely stop you as soon as you get there.
Muddbuggy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 01:20:31 PM »

Its even sadder for us locals that rode their every weekend.  Because of the Idiots we lost our back yard. Angry

MB

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi

SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....
bugmanjr

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 01:51:52 PM »

My friend was there last weekend got his truck trailer bike and childs bike impouded and was thrown in jail! He crossed the road under the powerlines and continued down the trail, he said when he crossed he could see a car in the distance but thought nothing of it.. He continued on down, heard something behind him, looked back and it was a NPPD cruiser.. The cop stopped him snatched the key out his bike and told him he was trying to elude! They hauled him to jail and impounded his bikes truck and trailer..  HE WAS TRYING TO ELUDE WITH HIS SON IN FRONT OF HIM ON A FREAKING 90!!!  ~~right~~   I lived here all my life and now I cant wait to leave this S*** hole of a town..  d**n Yankee's moving in and becoming comissioners and ruining the city for eveyone.. My friend got a ticket for a Basketball Hoop the other week.. shes the only one on the d**n road!

anyway word of advice stay away from NP...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 01:53:50 PM by bugmanjr » Logged

08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM
gilatplc

GO FAST OR GO HOME!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 06:30:02 PM »

Damn no whonder the north port offroad .com has no one talking on it now a day,
This suck now i have to drive up to croom 2 hour drive or buy porpery at RR and onther 2 hour drive. what with north port so much land they just cant spare a litter for us to have fun on??? and they could even make a littel money doing it??  NO LOSE RIGHT?? Angry
bugmanjr

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 10:37:22 PM »

ya I hear ya, but unfortunately most the land out there is privately owned and the owners do not like us riding there, obviously for liability reasons. The other is all the idiots doing 55+ on there giddy up bikes right down the middle of the road! and of course all the irresponsible a$$holes leaving crap all over.. so I guess I see there point, but yours as well, they definetaly have ALOT of city owned property they could do something with and make Mucho Dinero (thats mexican for Alot Of Money!!) Wink  will we ever see anything like that? who knows..........................

adios
bUg

08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM
jayy37

Lets ride... already.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 04:43:28 PM »

I have a good size MX track on 15 acres in Myacca city, about a mile off of St Rd 70, Its on the myakka river with a great area for camping. We also ride out there on the weekdays usually either Tuesday,  Wednesday, or Thursday. I have been contemplating allowing people to ride out there in order to offset some of the costs of maintaining the property. Its currently about 1/2 mile long with quite of bit of open cleared grass fields. If anyone is intrested contact me at starttofinishdrafting@verizon.net . We currently have about 20 quads in our group, and just a few dirt bikes. Email me for more details.

Jason. 04 Raptor.
jayy37

Lets ride... already.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2006, 04:45:55 PM »

Sorry, thats the wrong email address, its starttofinishdrafting@yahoo.net

Jason. 04 Raptor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com