good service business

Started by mikeE36, April 06, 2006, 04:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

hey all,

I'm trying to get into a small business with little money down. I've thought about mowing lawns but everyone does that.

What service industry do you think would do well down here? I can work full time because i'm out of school soon.

Bigscrb15

Mobile car wash, Mobile oil changes. Just think of a company that is always busy and then make it mobile, thats where the money is. People are too lazy to go get there oil changed when you can do it at their office while they work.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

I tell ya what , if I could think of a real money making business...I would not be working for the MAN right now.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

05greengriz

If I would of thought about before I graduated I would of tried to become a firefighter. 24 on 48 off. Then those 48 you had off you could mow some grass twice a week.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

svtbolt04

Quote from: 05greengriz on April 06, 2006, 05:45:33 PM
If I would of thought about before I graduated I would of tried to become a firefighter. 24 on 48 off. Then those 48 you had off you could mow some grass twice a week.

im getting into fire college soon!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chevy1500z71

#5
Quote from: 05greengriz on April 06, 2006, 05:45:33 PM
If I would of thought about before I graduated I would of tried to become a firefighter. 24 on 48 off. Then those 48 you had off you could mow some grass twice a week.
my dads a firefighter,the hours are prety sweet, you work a day and get a weekend lol

not to mention that we have never gotan a ticket ;)

svtbolt04

I get tickets all the time...hope that doesnt hurt my chances.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.