Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kazuma Falcon, Dingo, Cougar safety & performance Notices  (Read 2144 times)
Teej

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 31, 2005, 10:18:42 AM »

After having a problem that could have severly injured or killed my son and getting no response from the business that sold me the ATV, I did my own research finding out that the Chinese Co. Stannic issued a safety notice over 1 yr ago for exactly the same problem I had. Fortunately my son was not injured when he malfunction occured. The American sellers are not notifing the US consumers of these notices so I copied the notices from Stannic (the Kazuma factory) web site.  Kazuma is making these models with the mentioned improvements, however; the American sellers that have the affected units are selling them from drop ship warehouses without the suggested upgrades.

Is your Cougar overheating? Having problems with you Dingo or Cougars wheels? Did your childs Falcon with dual A arms, front tire break away?  Read below. If you had one of these safety issues break with your unit, please contact the "Consumer Product Safety Commission" at 1-301-504-7923, the "Consumer Protection Agency" at 1-618-529-6400 {this number is for IL, ask them for your states number} and the "Federal Trade Commision" at 1-877-382-4357. We have to stop the sale of the un-upgraded units before someones child is injured or killed. I could not get the "Notices" photos to post below, so you will have to go to Stannic web site
http://www.kazuma.com/parts/index.asp   Click your notice and there will be detailed photos.   

FYI  Teej6   a concerned parent

PS, Please, this is not a slam the Chinese bikes thread, do that somewhere else. My previous Kazuma experiences have been good. This thread is to educate the public to prevent injuries. Please e-mail anyone you know with Kazuma's to check to see if their bikes are affected.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dingo 150cc & 250cc Safety Notice

Always check the wheel nuts and tighten it before you driving the Dingo,the loose nuts could cause the breaking of rear axle. We would suggest you to replace the normal wheel nut with lock wheel nut.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cougar 250cc CVT fully auto

We are very sorry that the factory fitted the wrong temp.gauge on the Cougar250 CVT fully auto, the sensor suppose to be 14V, but the factory fitted with 12V,so showing over heating all the time. The correct gauge will be here on Nov-14, 2005, please contact us at Claim@kazuma-us.com with the VIN and engine no. and your post address, we will send you the gauge as soon as we get it.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Kazuma 250cc fully auto ATV's notice

1)   See attached picture, you have to replace the cam shaft bolts in order to get a best power output. You can ask KP for the parts.

(2)   See below picture and re-adjust the engine valve to get a best power output.

<![endif]>

(3)   If your Kazuma250 temperature gauge (light) always run at the RED zone, which means there are still air inside the radiator, Please follow the instruction below to add the water into the radiator.

1. Drain all the water out.
2. Remove the air overflow pipe(see blow picture)

3. Add the water until you see the water come out from the overflow pipe.
4. Plug the pipe back to the carburetor and tighten firmly.
5. Add the water as slowly as possible as you can in order to keep space for
the air to come out,
6. After water is full, start the engine, crank the engine, each time cranking for only 1 second and wait for 5 second, and do the next cranking, you will see the bubble come out of the water, repeat the cranking for 10 times and turn off engine and add more water.
7. Repeat process 6 for more than 6 time, until you see no air bubble come out
from the water.
8. Total must be 0.95 quarts of water must be filled into the radiator

9. Be sure to full up the spare water bottle also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazuma Falcon MK11 110cc (Deluxe) Safety notice

Dear Falcon110 deluxe users:

It had brought to our attention that the ball joint could pull out from the A arm and tire will fall off after ball joint worn out.

Please stop using the bike, and send your bike to your dealer, the dealer will insert the pin on the A arm to make sure the ball joint pull out no more (as the pictures below)

[h]Text[/h]

Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com