Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morons now riding in my area !  (Read 2093 times)
SWFRider

Nothing to see here , Move along !

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 22, 2006, 09:06:44 PM »

Angry We had a pretty kewl riding area near me and in just a few weeks it seems all the morons in south florida have been showing up. Iam angry because there is a pretty good riding area near me and there is a fenced in area that had signs all the way around it "NO TRESSPASING. South Florida Water Management Preserve"" For some time the signs near the main area have been removed but if you ride the outside of the fence you can still see dozens of these signs. The area just inside has recently been the site of groups of trucks and quads tearing it up. Funny thing is these are some of the same people that helped get the Yucapan shut down( a friend has asked a few of them). I swear there were about 50 people out there today riding in this area. The fenced in area makes up only about 1/10 of the entire riding area but they seem to flock to it just like flies. I see alot of them without helmets. Adults can make up there own minds, but come on. Ive seen dozens of parents riding with 2-6 yr olds on the front of quads and no helmets on the kids. Sometimes 3 people on the same quad. it was like a bad dream. One guy rode by me with a toddler sitting in front of him on an MX Bike one hand around the kids waist , no helmets. I love this sport ,but hate seeing this kind of stuff. Some of them just ride around like idiots not following any kind of safety rules and pull out in front of other riders. These same idiots will complain when it gets shut down. It seems its last place left around here to ride. Iam against some of the shut downs but this is what causes it. Most of the people on this forum are good people and Iam problably waisitng my breath but had to vent.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 09:12:08 PM by SWFRider » Logged

http://home.earthlink.net/~chstevens04/quads/my06raptor.jpg
06 Yamaha Rator 700 - AC Nerfs and Bumper , GYTR Air Filter Complete,Yoshi RS 7 Pipe,Dobeck TFI
05 Yamaha 350 Raptor K&N Filters , HMF Slip-on, Edelbrock Carb, GYTR Air Filter Complete
DZ 350
Supreme Member

Lift Your Truck, Fat Chicks Cant Jump

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 09:22:48 PM »

same here if u go under my post in open disscusion u will understand my problem to, sorry to here that. its titled HOLYLANDS.

-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)
SWFRider

Nothing to see here , Move along !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 09:27:38 PM »

I been reading your posts.  Sad Sorry to hear about the problems in your area too.

Roll Eyes Sounds like we may have the same quad setup

I ve actualy been talking to my wife about moving out of Florida to the Mid West or Near the Carolinas.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 09:40:05 PM by SWFRider » Logged

http://home.earthlink.net/~chstevens04/quads/my06raptor.jpg
06 Yamaha Rator 700 - AC Nerfs and Bumper , GYTR Air Filter Complete,Yoshi RS 7 Pipe,Dobeck TFI
05 Yamaha 350 Raptor K&N Filters , HMF Slip-on, Edelbrock Carb, GYTR Air Filter Complete
RAD 450r
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 09:32:53 PM »

Yeah, i see what you mean

Im moving to Oregon baby Wink Wink

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L
jetski dawg

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 09:33:57 PM »

yeah it seems since the yucapan shut down, where i ride is 10x busier and is full of these zipperheads that ruin it for everyone. problem is, they just screw one place up and move to the next
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com