Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ridge road?  (Read 2670 times)
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 09, 2005, 08:06:21 PM »

i saw some trails off of ridge between little road and moon lake road. also saw some nice trails on plathe road just off little but huge posted signs. just trying to get an idea of whats safe or not. and last but not least, sr50 just east of us 19. looked like a good area. any info would help. thanks john
KFX400 NPR

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 09:29:04 AM »

Hey raptor

I live in New Port Richey and think they are all off limits I had a friend that was over off of plath with his quad and got a trusspassing ticket.  So I would be carful.  I heard there is pits off of East road you can ride but not sure if you have any info on that area let me know

Dan
cubnfrank

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 10:50:10 AM »

Dan, I've been trying to go to the east road pits, where do you park? That looks like a big area

FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250
NPRVinson

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 12:41:56 PM »

The area on Plathe Rd. you are talking about you will definately get busted there. East Rd. pits has no safe place to park unless you know somebody that lives around there. Locals ride there but run from the cops when they show up, it's been posted for quite a while now. There is a small area next to a park on Denton Ave. that I think you can still ride but I haven't been by there in a while, just don't park next to the road.
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 07:33:30 PM »

thanks for all the info. i just dont want to get busted so i figured i'd ask first. where is east road? is that the spot on 50? thanks for all the heads up guy's. much appreciated. john
NPRVinson

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2005, 07:27:45 AM »

East Rd. runs north and south between County Line Rd. and Peace Blvd. I think Denton turns into Peace. It's the flashing light on top of the hill on County Line Rd.
L.E._YFZ_2005
Supreme Member

Ride Or Die In Quad I Trust

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 10:01:45 AM »

ok here it goes the  trails off of ridge my friend owns the land we ride out there every day almost  got a  small track set up ... if you wanna ride out ther ehit me up 919-3411 

the trails off of  plathe and  little is oestein   they have been sh*t down and  where crappy for quads lot of  mud holes out there

east rode we go out there all the time . you jsut gotta know where to go again hit me up and ill show ya where to go   they  dug a drench round the air stip  out ther ebut  theres still area to go.. ... 

again hit me up and ill show ya the areas if ya want....  quads currently int he shop  but  i can still direct you in the right direction  jsut let me know  names justin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition

sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com