Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever thought?...  (Read 1656 times)
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 01, 2005, 11:05:04 PM »

Have you ever thought that Raptor700r and Honda250ex could quite possibly be the same person? I really think it is quite possible. I think he made two accounts so that he can post twice as much and try to get away with it. I mean seriously, Look at Raptor700's personal text, it says Towing out Honda's 24/7... And look at Honda250ex's signature, something like 98% percent of the people have thier quad floored all the time, if you are the 2% put this in your signature. Two strangely similar and stupid signatures, hmmm... Why would you tow out Honda's on a Raptor? You would get stuck faster on a sport quad than any utility Honda. And Honda250ex's signature… I don't even have any idea what it means. Are you guys seeing where I am coming from? Am I wrong here?  Undecided
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 11:38:04 PM »

yeah dude i see the same here i questioned honda250ex in another thread bout his signature he never replied.i think he did make to accounts but there is a third account he made sumtihn bout a raptor700r and every1 figured out it was him if he did infact make honda250ex up then he will have madfe 3 accounts

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
RL400
Supreme Member

Keep the rubber side down.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 12:12:26 AM »

Are you guys seeing where I am coming from?

Yeah, they're both reta...

I'll be nice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com