Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need  Help  cd stuck problem....  (Read 5111 times)
americanhighlander
Supreme Member

I love boating and fourwheeling,salt water fishing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: April 13, 2005, 08:49:19 PM »

Angry  Sad  this what my dad was doing try get cds out.
[smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif]

Well since he  brought the truck 6months ago it's a 2002 f250 4x4  and it hads cd stuck jammed problems like eject the cd out and it does this jammed and got some cds  out and put back in  it did it autoeject itself and it jammed very bad.

Hads anybody had this problem for you 2002 f250 4x4 owners.

what  I should  and should i  take  into dealer and tell they need recalls theses  cd players with this jamming problem.

http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362
americanhighlander
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 09:10:21 PM »

Grin (bump)

http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 04:14:46 AM »

First off, you may not be getting many responses because people are having a hard time trying to figure out what you wrote. You may want to rewrite your question so that people can really understand what it is you want.

I have a CD player in my truck that every now and then doesnt want to give up a CD. What I found that works, is while I am pressing the "Eject" button, I also stick in another CD about 1/4 of the way. For some reason this helps the CD player push out the CD... it's worked every time. If this doesnt work, why not just take the CD player out, dismantle it, and take out the CD... it shouldnt be hard to do that (just time consuming)

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 06:01:08 AM »

There should be a small hole near the cd slot. Use something like a paper clip straightened out, push into this hole, it should come out. It's the manual eject if you lose power.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 06:07:08 AM »

Yeah let's recall a car because the CD player doesn't work Huh

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 06:11:41 AM »

I WORK FOR A DEALER AND THIS IS COMMON PROBLEM FOR THE CD 6 PLAYER, AS FOR A RECALL A RECALL IS ON ON SAFETY RELATED PROBLEMS THATS WHY NO RECALL CK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE A TECNI-CAR NEAR YOU THEY HANDLE FACTORY FOR CD PLAYERS BUT IT CHEAPER TO BUY AFTER MARKET CD PLAYER, OH BY THE WAY A CD 6 PLAYER WONT EJECT A RECORDED CD WITH A STICKER ON IT? Wink  

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 09:22:16 AM »

I also work for a dealer-good advice about technicar-the
orlando ph# is 407-295-0055-call and ask if there is a local
shop close to where you live.  As far as getting the cd out-no slot that i know of that you can stick a pin in to eject-unit would have to be dismantled-different setup than your computer cd-rom eject system.  Lastly, is the vehicle still under warranty-if not, don't hold your breath on the recall!!--or maybe if you did it might start being looked at as a safety item.
1slowfox

Its just another slow banshee !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2005, 12:49:28 PM »

i say go after market and just take your loss on the cd  ..

Just my .02 ... stock for radio suck .. IMO

Ed

I <3 Fiberglass !
Pepe

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2005, 02:17:56 PM »

Its a ford

2004 Green Yamaha Kodiak 450 Auto. 4x4
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2005, 03:09:55 PM »

Pepe's got a point. Don't put a Chevy radio in or the truck may never run again  Grin

americanhighlander
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2005, 03:28:19 PM »

First off, you may not be getting many responses because people are having a hard time trying to figure out what you wrote. You may want to rewrite your question so that people can really understand what it is you want.

I have a CD player in my truck that every now and then doesnt want to give up a CD. What I found that works, is while I am pressing the "Eject" button, I also stick in another CD about 1/4 of the way. For some reason this helps the CD player push out the CD... it's worked every time. If this doesnt work, why not just take the CD player out, dismantle it, and take out the CD... it shouldnt be hard to do that (just time consuming)

I try  doing that and my mom went to dealer today and they said same thing  like you did.Well i got specal cd tool kit  do ejecting problem.

I like say thanks  for helping me out  on this  topic on here. Grin Smiley Cheesy

thanks,
amhighlander

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2005, 03:34:32 PM »

Remove the radio. On top you will see a slot. That’s Manuel ejection of the c/d. use a small screwdriver to push the arm. And that if a single C/D player
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 03:35:22 PM by hell-blaster » Logged

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2005, 09:28:33 AM »

I have sent you a couple PM's about your radio call me soon before that window of oppurtunity closes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com