Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bucs 4-0  (Read 9770 times)
Bush Hog

A pair of '04 330 Outlanders

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2005, 06:55:22 PM »

Cableguy1, Yep, I'll be there . So far the teams that the bucs beat have a losing records. No doubt that miami will be there first test of a good team.
We'll see should be a good game
They can only beat the team that's in front of them.  I find it a weak criticism.  I also predict they will Squish the Fish.
cubnfrank

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2005, 07:47:36 PM »

[/quote]
They can only beat the team that's in front of them.  I find it a weak criticism.  I also predict they will Squish the Fish.
[/quote]

It not criticism if it's true, I also belive should beat the Phins at home. Should be a good game. We shouldn't look past the Jets though

FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2005, 08:49:49 PM »

I agree,they can only beat the teams that are in front of them but they should also dominate the weaker teams in the NFL not squeak by and barely pull it out. That is if they are as good as buc fans say they are. They should blow the jets out but will they? I doubt it. When they play the Dolphins you will get a better guage of where there at. Although you'll be dissapointed at least you will see the truth. Like when they played them earlier this year. This picture is what Griese can expect to happen Oct 16th.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Bush Hog

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2005, 08:08:27 AM »

The Bucs throughout their history have been known to play up to the level of the opponent.  Even in the bad years, they always played better games against the better teams.  I expect the Bucs to roll the Jets, who as I recall, whipped the Fins.  The Bucs defense has only given up three offensive touchdowns in four weeks.  I don't see the Fins rolling it up on them.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2005, 10:23:24 AM »

The bucs so far have beat the 0-4 Packers, the 1-3 Bills, the 1-3 Vikings, the 1-2 Lions and now play the 1-3 Jets without a quarterback?  Can it get any easier? If I were a Buc fan I would be extremely happy to about being 4-0 but I wouldn't get to excited yet. Wait until they play a couple of good teams before thinking Super Bowl. The Fins will help you see the light.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2005, 10:25:45 AM »

Oh man if by some miracle the Bucs beat the Dolphins I think I may have to change my screen name. LOL. I'm sure you Buc fans will take it easy on me ,wont you?
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2005, 10:45:56 AM »

Oh man if by some miracle the Bucs beat the Dolphins I think I may have to change my screen name. LOL. I'm sure you Buc fans will take it easy on me ,wont you?
Of course we will Evil Evil

FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2005, 11:56:31 AM »

Of course we will Evil Evil

I don't know.... I'm going to the fins bucs game.... & I think the fins may be able to pull off the upset ..... It's possible ....

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
xtremeraptor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2005, 02:13:53 PM »

bucs are starting out hard but lets see how the rest of the season goes

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE
Bush Hog

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2005, 10:55:32 PM »

It's Football season, And Da Bucs haven't been 4-0 ina few years.  They really sqeaked one out today, Got a good call at the end of the game. Bring on Jets, can you say 5-0  Smiley
    Sqeaked one out? You mean were handed another one. They should have blown Detroit out instead of depending on an over turned touchdown. I thought to over turn a  call you had to have undisputable evidence? They ruled a Detroit touchdown and when I freezed framed it on my DVR it was to close to justly overturning it. You should hear in the next couple of days that the referee that overturned it made a mistake. Like I said in another NFL related post this was going to be another feel good game playing the hapless Lions. They get another feel good game next week by playing a quarteback less Jet team. After that reality sinks in when they play a real team. The unrespected and very talented MIAMI DOLPHINS. " said in a announcer type voice" Even Trx 350 on the rack knows that this is true. Go Dolphins!!!!  This is all said in fun so don't get bent out of shape Bucs fans. If you do beat Miami I'll be on here to take my lumps. And if you don't I'll make a post full of smileys.

Ah, I had to search to find the Fins fan that said they were a real team that was going to hand the Bucs a whuppin'.  NOT!  Starting tailback out the whole day, starting quarterback out over half the game, and still put the what's happening on the hapless Fish.  If the Bucs are that bad, what does that say about the fins?

Oh. btw, would you like one lump or two?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com