Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 80 Miles of open trails, Tracks and Mud!  (Read 5040 times)
300exstangboy

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 17, 2005, 11:13:09 AM »

I mentioned that great place in TENN, but there is a place that looks just as good, or even better. Its  near Atlanta.
Trails, cabins, (3) MX tracks, mud swaps, food, atv shop , camping..etc.

Sounds like a good time.. still a ways from Miami..but better than TENN.

Here is more info:

http://www.durhamtown.com/index.htm

[attachment deleted by admin]
GSPKurt
Supreme Member

GSP Rescue Volunteer, Brittany Rescue Volunteer

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 11:30:31 AM »

Most of the folks here are well aware of Durhamtown. I haven't been there yet, but plan on it soon. It is supposed to be an awesome place.

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 01:41:36 PM »

going there in 20 days,,,but who's counting?

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 01:55:32 PM »

going there in 20 days,,,but who's counting?

Id@

Apparently you are  Grin
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 06:07:30 PM »

just add dirt ... Durhamtown is great just remember your quaters for the bike wash

wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 09:30:09 PM »

actually there is 4 full size mtocorss tracks Cool and 1 pee wee.  Two of the tracks are on the trails and then the other two are right next to each other.

05 kx 250f
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2005, 08:10:25 AM »

Durhamtown is an awesome spot to ride.

The only thing I don't like is how money hungry the current management is. It's pretty expensive for everything. Plus they tried to keep our money for the night ride that got rained out.

But you'll love the big MX track...major air!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2005, 08:46:36 AM »

I dont know about 4 mx tracks there was only 2 last time i went also about being money hungry everything in there pro shop was cheap they even price match internet prices.  Now as for the price for the cabin it was a litle expensive for what it was but the other option was to spend the same amount of money at a hotel that was like 40 miles away, so it wasnt really that bad if you ask me

wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2005, 11:56:55 AM »

I dont know about 4 mx tracks there was only 2 last time i went also about being money hungry everything in there pro shop was cheap they even price match internet prices.  Now as for the price for the cabin it was a litle expensive for what it was but the other option was to spend the same amount of money at a hotel that was like 40 miles away, so it wasnt really that bad if you ask me

There is one on the trails going north, then there is oe when you hit the sign that says"durhamtown 1 mile" you cross the street and then go down those trails, There is the main one, and then there is one right next to the main one.

05 kx 250f
PaulyV500

Ride on!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 08:49:53 AM »

I spent 4 days at Durhamtown in June.  We had a decent time.  There really is only about 50 miles of trails, but I really reccomend the night rides.  The guide takes you off the property and on all the local trails.  We went on 2 night rides and we rode from 7 to 12:30 on the first one and till 11:30 on the second.  If I ever go back I will take one every night I am there.  It was definatly the most expensive trip i have ever taken,  including the best one to Wisconsin, Tennesee, Hatfield McCoy and Ocala ,many times.  Wisconsin was the least expensive(gas was cheap then) and that place has an amazing amount of endless trails going threw every county. We rode 800 miles in 5 days of riding.

2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2005, 05:55:35 PM »

The last time we went to Durhamtown they were 4 tracks and they claimed at that time of 80+ mile trails.  We rarely ran into any one else on the very well groomed trails-and this was on a Fri. and Sat.  Lots of a little jumps throughout all trails-very fun and very fast.   CAN NOT WAIT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as being money hungry comment-if someone can spend over $50 to see a mouse a stand in line I can justify the 8hr drive and the money to have a few great days of riding!! rain/shine-but you will get pretty muddy if it has been raining-georgia clay=hrs of cleaning-but well worth it!!!  And I have to agree with the pro shop comment-when I order any product, I usually call them last to see what their price is and most of the time it is cheaper or at the cheapest price I can find on the web!!

RedPred05

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2005, 11:54:00 PM »

Ive rode all over the place Missouri,Tennessee,Illionis,Kentucky,Florida, and Durhamtown is by far the funnest place to ride wheather your on a sport or utility atv. Its well worth the drive.  Last time I was there on 3/05, new cabins were in the process of construction. This place will do nothing but improve on there facility. Go there asap.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com