Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarno Flats (Brevard County)  (Read 2413 times)
nickolinde

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 03, 2017, 06:36:26 PM »

Good evening! I am new here and I am a big fan of offroading and see that this forum has a lot of good information! Now on to a question I have for any Brevard county riders:

I have heard some awesome stories about the Sarno Flats from back on the day, but am told that it is basically not possible to off road way out there anymore due to law enforcement. Is this so?

I rode my bike (actual bicycle. Not a dirtbike) out there today to see what it is like nowadays (I get there through the back off a neighborhood off of Lake Washington Road and riding through trails on someone undeveloped land to, what I am told, was like the main entrance to get on the north flats. A little cut in the levy thing). It was extremely dry so I walked and rode miles out there exploring but there are fresh tire tracks EVERYWHERE! Even at the entrance where the land to get to the entrance is now gated off.

How are people getting out there? It looked like am awesome place to do some mudding and exploring that I want to figure out if it is possible to do so or not.

Has anyone here been out there at all semi-recently or know how people are doing it?

Thanks in advance!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com