Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lazy it must be!!  (Read 13836 times)
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: December 15, 2013, 02:41:06 PM »

Test
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 08:43:17 PM by jayman » Logged

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 03:12:25 PM »

I would have to say it’s number 3!!!  They just don’t give a damn!!!  People just don’t want to have to get involved with any thing that may disrupt their lives. They just want to  pregnant dog about not having a place to ride. they would rather other people fight for a place to ride.

Besides if there was a legal place to ride they would have to pay!! and shudder wear helmets.

Besides that most riders on this forum are either to busy arguing or talking to imaginary friends to have time to sign petitions.

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 04:20:16 PM »

apathy is the enemy of the ORV user jayman!!  unfortunatley atv'ers are their own worst enemy.  the environmentalist and tree hugger groups thrive on this.   lets hope more people sign the petition Roll Eyes

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 06:15:35 PM »

at the end of the day we both enjoy recreating off-road on orv's ,    I truly hope more people will support this cause!!   it is ultimately for our future generations to enjoy. 

little blue 300
Contributing Member Plus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 06:25:41 PM »

5A is 8 miles from my house, but I took the time to help you guys out. We must stick together !

Larry
little blue 300
Contributing Member Plus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 06:31:31 PM »

That's for sure! They have been trying to shut it down for years. Larry
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 10:15:38 AM »

as long as there  public land,dirt roads n trails,ill be riding my dual sport till the wheels fall off..i really doubt,ill ever run our of places 2 ride haha Evil Evil Wink...but good luck 2 all u dreamers,riding behind the keyboard.. Tongue Nerd Grin
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 02:07:52 PM »

Why this pos troll^^^ has not been banned from this site is beyond me.  This guy has NEVER brought anything to this forum that was worthy of being read and always stirring shizz. And always talking about his trespassing openly.
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 06:24:35 PM »

the truth n reality of it is,no 1 in south florida cares about us riders,theres not enough of us 2 make a change any were..politicians want votes n $$$,investors wants a good profit on there investment..an atv park/track will never provide enough votes and/or profits for the politicians  or investors 2 give a crap about us riders..that is reality folks!!!...n even is politicians ok'd an atv park,80% of the voters would be opposed to it,,i dont know if any 1 here has noticed, atv's r disliked by most of the citizens/voters all over.....HAPPY DREAMING FOLKS.
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 06:38:42 PM »

Why this pos troll^^^ has not been banned from this site is beyond me.  This guy has NEVER brought anything to this forum that was worthy of being read and always stirring shizz. And always talking about his trespassing openly.

Yes he has, Greenmachine he confirmed south Fl government is high corrupt with his family running all there back door deals up the Hershey highway.   Sorry CR500 but I call it as I see it no hard feelings I hope. 

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2013, 08:00:08 PM »

no hard feelings taken pal Wink..i dont loose sleep over a few words,now  (  :PA COLORED Tongue ) pointing a glock at my face trying 2 take my xr,,now there id loose some sleep haha Tongue
patches206
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2013, 08:33:43 PM »

CR500pro we need to go ridin but in a legal location on of these days.  Thumbs Up

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2013, 10:22:53 PM »

CR500pro we need to go ridin but in a legal location on of these days.  Thumbs Up

I will come along too. Be sure to bring your video camera TJ. You'll definitely want to put the happenings on the net.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2013, 11:41:24 PM »

the truth n reality of it is,no 1 in south florida cares about us riders,theres not enough of us 2 make a change any were..politicians want votes n $$$,investors wants a good profit on there investment..an atv park/track will never provide enough votes and/or profits for the politicians  or investors 2 give a crap about us riders..that is reality folks!!!...n even is politicians ok'd an atv park,80% of the voters would be opposed to it,,i dont know if any 1 here has noticed, atv's r disliked by most of the citizens/voters all over.....HAPPY DREAMING FOLKS.

Seems to work for croom
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 07:08:52 AM »

croom seems to be a place built or was built at the time (30 yrs ago) because it was an old phosphate mine that had no use, and the area was very desolate in that particular small town so it made sense at the time. I truly hope one day growth and developement DOES NOT!!  enfringe on croom (one of my favorite places to ride).  sprawl will eventually reach there but it will be up to the next generation to save croom or it too will be victim to greed and dirty politicians that weasel their plans into a town and turn it into the crap hole that is what we know as MIAMI.        does croom work for brooksville?  well, look at the study that was done by UF on it!     I would say , absolutely yes!!!    some dirtbag developer would try to sell the people on the idea , that Hialeah would be a prosperous and beneficial growth plan for croom (Brooksville).   if I win the mega millions  , im retiring right next to croom for sure, and the hell with Miami

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 05:50:08 PM »

Croom is a state forest which collects revenue from riders and campers
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 07:14:00 PM »

I doubt that revenue collected from riders and campers covers the costs of operating/maintaining the forest.

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »

u are correct (aintskeered),.over the thanksgiving holiday a friend of my uncles ,he runs everglades national park,told us that its the 1/3 largest park in usa with over 1 million guests each year,that even if they have a very strong year,they only generate about 1/2 the parks operating costs & that tax payers have to put the rest.he said that the park has never made a profit or covered its operating costs since it opened,that if it was not for federal funding,grants and soooo many volunteers ,the park would have closed years ago..he says every park employee has taken pay cuts as much as 35%..
patches206
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 10:10:55 PM »

I am not positive on this but I have been told Croom does turn a profit.  The money in excess of operating cost at the park supplements other state parks losing money.   This has been going on for years.    All it would take is a public records request for revenue and cost at Croom and there would be the correct answer.  Croom is a jem and I am sorry south Florida has to drive so far to enjoy this place.  I am coming up on 20 years of riding Croom and there was a time just a few years ago it looked grim.   They were closing two days during the week and the campground was shut down.   In the past two years there has been many improvements and increase in the staff was another obvious sign its going to stay.  The staff at Croom has bone an outstanding job!    I only hope a place to ride does come to south Florida.  Remember the title fees for HOV's was going to go to purchasing new places to ride, but this fund was raided by the A-holes of Tallahassee from what  have been told.   Good luck S Florida I hope things work out.

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Andy9933

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 11:04:44 PM »

I find it hard to believe DF hurt croom. I have talked to mark before and he told me the state DOES NOT want to make a profit. This comment arose from a question about making T-shirts to sell.

WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 07:35:07 AM »

sorry jayman but that statement about DFA affecting croom so bad that they almost shut down, Im gonna have to ask the staff at croom and hear it with my own 2 ears to believe it.   I find that comment way to out there to have validity!    I was at DFA for new years weekend fund raiser and will say the place was awesome, and the staff too!!!   sadly the locals and local gov. shut it down and that totally sucks!!   but to say DFA almost shut down croom?    
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 11:06:27 AM by zman03 » Logged

zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2013, 08:18:34 AM »

i hope to set up a trip to croom in January some time  (hopefully)  so Croom is probably shaking in their boots that FT&T is gonna open and shut them down too right?   Clapper

zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2013, 08:41:29 AM »

will do!   Yup!    FT&T  looks to be setting things up right!   I truly hope they have much success for many years to come in the future.  but keep in mind croom is run by the state under DOF, they are considered a state park type place for ORV's.  Will FT&T  affect or take some business away?  of course!!   initially, and some will go to FT&T instead of croom because of various different reasons (distance,amenities like mx track,someplace new to check out,etc.)   will the shortage of users affect croom?  absolutely!!   will it cause them to close croom?  lets hope not!!!   the last thing we need is for this Gem of a place to close down!!  Im sure it is not the intention of FT&T to shut down croom or any other riding area!!     Hopefully you can make it to the next croom trip?    lookin forward to ridin with you!!      

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com