Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: need info,on new atv trails on,US1 & mile marker 126..???  (Read 2368 times)
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 13, 2013, 09:22:16 PM »

hey guys there this new location ive been checcking out thru ,google maps,its looks really good 4 riding & i see alot of atv tracks all over..its on US1 south bond towards the keys,right on (mile marker 126) on the right hand side going south,its a couple of miles south of the(last chance saloon & jacks bait n tackle)..this location has a beautiful lake and trails all around it,,does any1 know if atv's normally ride here?, its it private or public land?,had anybody in here ridden there recently?.....thank u i appriciate it.
motoxracer49

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 11:02:07 AM »

are you talking about where US1 and card sound split off? if so, i always ride in that little area. i don't know what lakes you are talking about though. 

Polaris Trailboss 330
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 01:45:22 PM »

no buddy,..the location im speaking about,u go on US1 south bound like towards keylargo,u pass the last chance saloon,u keep driving down US1 to mile marker 126,its a few miles down south from last chance saloon,then right on mile marker 126 u make a right into a dirt road,,there a lake back there & i see alot of atv track from goggle maps.ill probably go explore myself this week
motoxracer49

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 02:00:47 PM »

ok i found it. if you look at the street view, the entrance is very small so unless you go from the west, you won't be able to get in. and if you go from the west, it looks like there are 2 detention facilities that you have to pass by to get in there

Polaris Trailboss 330
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 03:11:40 PM »

if ur  moving north bound leaving key largo behind u ( going towards miami).u will have to pass sw 324street.thats the enternce to the youth jail,, the enterence to the lake will be on the west side.& yes it is small enterence and there a fence thats open..when ive scaned the lake with goggle maps i see like an old boat n motorhome there,but also see tons of atv tracks all around so that indicated alot of people r riding there...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com