Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who has gotten there truck,car,trailer or atv burgerlized,while riding?...  (Read 2711 times)
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 22, 2013, 09:52:16 PM »

hey has any 1 here ever had some 1 break into ur truck or steal anything from your car or trailer, while its parked some were on a trail and ur riding atv?...i had the window of my truck busted once,this was a few years ago it was parked on the side of the homestead speed way on (sw 336st & 117ave.).towards the track there use to be a small mx track there..i was coming down 336st when i saw a guy coming out of my truck,getting in2 a 90's black ford dually and tore out of there..the guy looked like a reject from the 80's.with a big ass mullet hair due and all,looked like billy ray syrus hahaha..according 2 cops that guy was htting alot of cars in the humps area..
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 06:24:19 PM »

Yup, almost all of us have had that in my group, thats why I hate miami mudding...

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 08:07:53 PM »

here r interesting ideas buddys of mine came up with and so far its paid off great...1 works installing car alarms, so he got a security cam ( it doesnt even work) he put it in front of the dome lite in the cab of his truck and it has a red blinking lite so it looks like ur being recorded and he made these very official looking stickers that he put on both side windows.that says the truck in under  video servalence.1 time 4 truck ina row got broken in2 and his didnt...another freind made a sign on his computer,& posted on both his side windows,saying.. please dont tow my truck call me & ur will get a reward and he put his cell#..1 day he was atving n got a call from a tow truck driver, saying he  dude im a wrecker driver & were ur parked we r gonna start picking up trucks in 30min.he rushed back 2 his truck,loaded his atv and as the guy said there came the wreckers n the cops.,he then called the wrecker guy back met in a parking lot and gave him 50bucks..im sure getting his truck n trailer back would cost more n then being stuck out there on ur atv and no transport back home...
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 09:38:29 PM »

Interesting ideas, I just don't ride there anymore that is my solution! lmao.

Other than that if they want my truck they can have it, and on top of that if you don't want the horns don't mess with the bull if you know what I mean...some of us rednecks are a litttttlee crazy  Wink

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 09:41:11 PM »

i remember riding back in 1988 with an older buddy,he was an army ranger in vietnam  ,as we were approching his truck on our honda atc's back then,we noticed 2 guys inside his truck. stealing.my friend pulled out his 44 magnum & put 1  very close shot over the guys head sitting on a honda 250 bigred atc,when they heard that canon go off,both guys ran in 2 the woods like scared ducks & left there atv runing ..my buddy yelled out loud,( COME OUT SO I CAN ARREST YOU OR IM TAKING UR BIKE)..no 1 came out of the woods,my buddy said i guess i own 1 more bigred 250 the loaded the guys atc into the trailer and we took off.. hahaha.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com