Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: your college foot ball team  (Read 10678 times)
ericcrip

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 07, 2010, 09:02:48 AM »

so how did your (college foot ball) team do ? Dunno and who are you  Drive with this year ?
mine is FSU 59-6 with the (w)

440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 11:53:10 AM »

Can't brag too much but the Gators won.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
steveb

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 11:59:10 AM »

Dawgs won.
Dixie Normous

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 02:45:17 PM »

woof woof woof.......Go Dawgs 55-7 (it was against the sisters of the poor, but they still won)

09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 03:14:40 PM »

they played the worst football ive ever seen and still managed to pull off a win. the whole college football weekend sucked ass really with the exception that ron zook lost. cant believe last nights game. gonna be a long season.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 04:26:48 PM »

Just curious...

How many of you actually went to the school you root for? And, if you didn't go, why do you root for them?

Just curious is all. Not being a d*ck.  Grin

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 05:09:32 PM »

PROUD  TO  BE  A  FLORIDA  GATOR!!

This blood runs Orange and Blue all the way, baby!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 05:16:49 PM by digginfool » Logged

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 06:52:07 PM »

Just curious...

How many of you actually went to the school you root for? And, if you didn't go, why do you root for them?

Just curious is all. Not being a d*ck.  Grin

I'm guessing the guy who started the post went to one of the Colleges of Podiatric Medicine  Wink
Sleazy_Rider78

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 10:18:09 PM »

I went to the University of Central Florida and am a huge fan. We beat the Girl Scouts of America Div II team this weekend.  GO KNIGHTS!

I am so glad that college football season is here.  I hope we go to a playoff type championship, that way the season will last longer, but that will never happen.

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 12:04:11 AM »

i did not nor am gonna go to UF but i live and die by Gator football. i love the sport more than anything else and my parents always were Gator fans so thats how i became a Gator fan. i want to take one class there just to say i went there. lol. dont think it works that way though. i too am glad the season is here but im kinda worried after this week. we shall see.
steveb

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 08:10:08 AM »

never went to a university,but i was born and raised in south ga.always been a bulldog fan.
ericcrip

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010, 08:15:37 AM »

I was all but on my way to fsu to play foot ball for them til i got hit by a car.

440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 08:23:08 AM »

Cool.
I just like to hear people's stories of why they're a fan of a certain college.
Thanks.  Thumbs Up

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

bigAl300ex

Ridin' hard and gettin' dirty!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010, 12:23:42 AM »

IT's all about the U! I didn't go to the University of Miami (couldn't afford it) but me and my family were season ticket holders for 23 years straight when they played at the Orange Bowl (many great memories). Go Canes!
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 09:16:57 PM »

IT's all about the U! I didn't go to the University of Miami (couldn't afford it) but me and my family were season ticket holders for 23 years straight when they played at the Orange Bowl (many great memories). Go Canes!

Oh puh-leeeze!  The 'Canes don't have the 'nads to play the 'Noles let alone the Gators.  Me went to all the Gator games when I was in Collage.   Roll Eyes

bigAl300ex

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 12:28:58 AM »

Digginfool, don't hate b/c the Canes got more National Titles.  It's all good.  I understand that Gator nation's upset now that their Timmy Tebo is gone Cry
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 08:13:34 AM »

Digginfool, don't hate b/c the Canes got more National Titles. 

That's because the 'Canes don't play in the SEC.  It means so much to be undefeated at the end of the regular season after playing the powder-puff derby called the Big East.   Shocked  Let's not forget the give-me's handed to the 'Canes by FSU or the shocking offensive powerhouse ND Irish.   Roll Eyes The 'Canes is the poster child reason why there should be a playoff for the National Championship. 

Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 05:11:47 PM »

I love football season. Grin    It makes it a lot less crowded in the woods, on the water, at the riding parks etc. I'll start watching/playing ball sports when they quit making gasoline Grin

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 06:04:50 PM »

I love football season. Grin    It makes it a lot less crowded in the woods, on the water, at the riding parks etc. I'll start watching/playing ball sports when they quit making gasoline Grin

Be careful what you wish for.  The way things are going, that could happen real soon.  Hey Chillin'!  When's a good time to drag my Ranger over to your neck of the woods?  Anything biting over on that coast?  Also, check out this video.

Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2010, 07:07:02 PM »

Cool video.  I havent fished much lately, although I did take the boat out drinking last weekend.
 Word is that the redfish are biting though and a buddy of mine is going tomorrow, I'll let you know if his trip was good.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 08:14:58 PM »

Digginfool, don't hate b/c the Canes got more National Titles.  

That's because the 'Canes don't play in the SEC.  It means so much to be undefeated at the end of the regular season after playing the powder-puff derby called the Big East.   Shocked  Let's not forget the give-me's handed to the 'Canes by FSU or the shocking offensive powerhouse ND Irish.   Roll Eyes The 'Canes is the poster child reason why there should be a playoff for the National Championship.  

While watching a true powerhouse football team whip the crap out of UM, the commentators gave a very interesting statistic supporting what I've been saying here.  The University of Miami hasn't won an away game against a nationally ranked team since 1991 and that was against FSU, one of the aforementioned 'gimmies.'  Yep, 20 years of hollow performances on the road whereas any SEC team (that includes the Gators) is playing a ranked team almost every single weekend and winning on the road!  Ouch!!   Laugh Laugh Moon Moon Moon
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:43:11 AM by digginfool » Logged

Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 07:24:49 PM »

x2

bigAl300ex

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 11:36:11 PM »

I notice that Digginfool loves to quote stats. Here's just one of many that he won't mention: From 1986 to 2008 Miami won all six games against the Gators (a team from the "SEC"), including wins at the Sugar Bowl (2001) and Peach Bowl (2004).   
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 06:51:59 AM »

I notice that Digginfool loves to quote stats. Here's just one of many that he won't mention: From 1986 to 2008 Miami won all six games against the Gators (a team from the "SEC"), including wins at the Sugar Bowl (2001) and Peach Bowl (2004).   

Like I said, what does it mean to show up at the ball after spending the season playing in the Big East?  It's not like playing in the SEC where you're playing the toughest teams in all of NCAA Football every week.  UM basically showed up with a freshly powdered nose after beating up what amounts to a bunch of high school kids all season long.   Grin 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com