Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW 300' SAND DRAG  (Read 12047 times)
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2010, 08:46:52 PM »

I wish I coulda made it there, you guys woulda seen a 400ex that beats your 450s.

We should try to get a group scheduled to go out there and just have fun, I could give you guys some good tips for drag racing.

But the tips are for purpose built atvs, you could switch it back and fourth from drag racing to mx or trails easily but it takes some wrenching.

If I went there I would be stricktly drag racing, cant switch mine up that quick...lol.

We just had a group ride  Dunno

You could of came out and been the hero Bow

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2010, 08:56:38 PM »

Here are some pics the owners took

* more of the strip.jpg (79.09 KB, 540x720 - viewed 353 times.)

* Dirty Foot.jpg (86.02 KB, 720x540 - viewed 369 times.)

* Drag Strip.jpg (81.26 KB, 540x720 - viewed 374 times.)

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
GSXR1000

YFZ 450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2010, 09:13:49 PM »

I wish I coulda made it there, you guys woulda seen a 400ex that beats your 450s.

We should try to get a group scheduled to go out there and just have fun, I could give you guys some good tips for drag racing.

But the tips are for purpose built atvs, you could switch it back and fourth from drag racing to mx or trails easily but it takes some wrenching.

If I went there I would be stricktly drag racing, cant switch mine up that quick...lol.

We will be back the weekend of Aug 6 come on out and we will do some racing.Well the trails are smooth so you won't have a problem.
Besides I want to see that bike Ruuuun.Looked for you this weekend cause I thought you were going but I might of confused you with another poster.Hope to see you their next weekend.
johndoe83

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2010, 09:24:38 PM »

I did say I was trying to make it there for that weekend, but I got caught up working instead, Aug 6th sounds like it could be a  possible thing, it just sucks that its almost in tampa and Im in west palm beach...lol.

If I go it would more then likely only be for the day which kinda sucks, but its a long drive for me....lol.
GSXR1000

YFZ 450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2010, 09:40:46 PM »

It's about an hour and 15 for me.That feels like my back yard cause we usually drive 3 to 12 hrs to go riding.LOL
Hope you can make it. See if others wanna go so we can do a big race that would be cool...I have a 2 wheel drive Rancher 350 also that I want to race you with in the MUD DRAGS (lol).It wll be cool if you can make it look for us in the camp ground.

It's not almost in Tampa about 1hr 30min from Tampa .If you know where Bartow is it is south of there.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:45:14 PM by GSXR1000 » Logged
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2010, 05:49:38 PM »

I did say I was trying to make it there for that weekend, but I got caught up working instead, Aug 6th sounds like it could be a  possible thing, it just sucks that its almost in tampa and Im in west palm beach...lol.

If I go it would more then likely only be for the day which kinda sucks, but its a long drive for me....lol.
Actually it is about 1.5hrs south east of Tampa. You could just go across Hwy 70. You are probably about 2.5-3hrs away. Really not that bad if ya stay the night.
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2010, 08:06:42 PM »

A little disappointed I was looking forward to all them sand drag racers coming out.This is something I don't do that often and was looking to learn something.But I still had fun racing with the guy's that where there.Sorry I was so slow and kept getting beat by the really fast guy's but maybe I will get the hang of it. Our the guys that talk about racing all the time will come out next time, so I can get some pointers.
But if they come out I hope there fast cuz that LTR and YFZ with paddles where move'n out... Grin Grin Grin Grin
I still have something left in the bag. Put a 220lb rider on a that ex and see how fast it is.

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
gotballs82r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2010, 08:36:29 PM »

whats up with no three wheelers scared say scareddddddddddddddddd Cry Cry Cry Cry
GSXR1000

YFZ 450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2010, 09:19:40 PM »

Once again for the slow people we will be there Sat. Aug 7.If you want to ride come on out.There is supposed to be a big group this weekend so this will be the time to show all the NA Sayers what you got .....BRING IT!!!!
DALEQUAD
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2010, 07:08:49 PM »

Between the LTZ400 and the guy with the paddles you did get beat a lot. Grin Grin

dont use your clutch to shift... use it to leave the line but thats it

FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com