Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving to Florida, Looking for places to ride my XC quad near orlando.  (Read 2821 times)
KT#51

HARDCORE XC RIDER

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 29, 2009, 01:14:27 PM »

Hi everyone, I am moving to orlando in December to attend MMI, and I was wondering if there are any good place within 2 hours of orlando to ride my cross country race quad. I have a spark arrester and a quiet core for my exhaust, so I am 100% legal. I was also wondering if out of state registrations are valid for use in florida. I am also looking for people to ride with near orlando, I am also interested in possibly hitting some XC races while I'm living in florida. Any help is apreciated.

2006 TRX 450er XC Quad with a kick starter. Hundreds of hours on it. 

2009 Sponsors: Sindt Motor Sales (Dubuque, IA), GT Thunder, SF Racing, Pro Armor, EVS
bseckel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 05:48:22 PM »

I just saw this post. I ride and Race XC down here and we have a great XC series. Check out www.SSQSA.com for the XC series. as far as Places to ride there is always croom in Brooksville, The Motoplex in Madison and others.
Air-Med

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 05:08:34 PM »

Hi everyone, I am moving to orlando in December to attend MMI, and I was wondering if there are any good place within 2 hours of orlando to ride my cross country race quad. I have a spark arrester and a quiet core for my exhaust, so I am 100% legal. I was also wondering if out of state registrations are valid for use in florida. I am also looking for people to ride with near orlando, I am also interested in possibly hitting some XC races while I'm living in florida. Any help is apreciated.

there are alots of  places to go and race here in Florida.  I have a schedule for some of the races here http://www.racingbullz.com/schedule/schedule%20index.html and some places to practice here  http://www.racingbullz.com/Ride/Track%20Location.html .  If is anything we can help u with just let us know.

Enjoy

J. Rodriguez #47
Racing Bullz Team

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com