Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Details for the Auburndale race on Sat Aug 16  (Read 1710 times)
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 11, 2008, 06:20:36 PM »

I just spoke with Rich to clarify the details for Saturdays race, Rich explained that they are very interested in making this a once per month event but of course just like with any business it needs to make since and be profitable, the only way for this to happen and continue is to have a good turnout and show him that we appreciate track owners providing places for us to race.

We will follow the same format as SDTA/Thunderbowl, meaning 2 heat races and one final. They are having go cart races on Friday night and the track is going to be graded on Friday morning so the track surface should be excellent for us. Class structure will also be the same as SDTA and the 3 rider per class minimum will be used, some classes may be combined but scored separately, trophies may be awarded if there finished in time. This is NOT a SDTA points event. There is a possibility of a points series in 2009.

$10.00 gate fee per person
$20.00 entry per class (pee-wee=$15.00)
Gates open at 7:30
Practice at 9:00 (2 six lap sessions for each class)
Races start right after practice

Anyone interested in staying and watching the car races will be eligible for a $5.00 gate fee. See Rich or Rex before our races are over to get details.

I am not the promoter of this race but I am helping Rich/Rex to run the smoothest event possible, please post questions or concerns on this post or P.M. me.

Thanks in advance for your support
Shawn McNary
Motorcycle #72
cjcracing

Merritt Webb #6, Tonya McWethy#15

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 10:35:34 PM »

Merritt will definitely be there to race, I will be there HOPING To race --- and Jeff will of course be there to crew chief, pit crew and all that fun stuff!
Hope to see everyone there!
Tonya

CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad
squeezer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 10:23:33 AM »

Tonya,
Hey, this is Candi (from the Thunderbowl on the Harley), Squeezer (my husband) got my little Honda 200 running so I am planning to race this Saturday (8/23) at the Thunderbowl.  We should have alot of fun. Feel free to call me  (813) 986-0715.
Candi
cjcracing

Merritt Webb #6, Tonya McWethy#15

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 08:38:42 PM »

Candi -
I am sorry I haven't gotten back to you!!! With Fay and all I have been really busy.  Well Jeff got my bike back together after my highside incident about three weeks ago-- I am going to be there if we have the races -- Hopefully the Hurricanes stay away.
Tonya

CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com