Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: auburndale cancelled due to rain  (Read 1688 times)
AUBURNDALE TRACK

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 15, 2008, 12:40:56 PM »

we will try to get a new date as soon as possible

rich
863-662-8259
HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 08:37:51 PM »

we will try to get a new date as soon as possible

rich
863-662-8259
  Are you guys still racing Karts? Is it just the quads and bikes that are cancelled?

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here
squeezer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 10:30:29 AM »

Well,
This makes two races in a row there that were cancelled at Auburndale. ,  My husband and I did not get the e-mail and went to the track at 8:30 this morning after only a few hours sleep.  I planned on helping Shawn with the event and we invited about 15 spectators (friends), Full Throttle Magazine to run an article in next months magazine, and Born-to-Ride T.V. was also showing up.  Well, needless to say we had alot of phone calls to make.  By the way, the e-mail says cancelled due to rain, we were told at the track it was cancelled because the track didn't get grated.  We have offered to volunteer our time to make this work and had we of know my husband could have grated the track. Well, I can't promise we will be nearly as excited about another supposed race at Auburndale as we were the last two but we would probaly show up to race.  Our phone number is 813-986-0715 and once again we are willing to help with any flat track racing event.  We would like to see flat track racing succeed here, but with cancelled races it is very discouraging.

Candi & Squeezer Sad

P.S.The track was dry and needed water from what I could see.

BT243

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »

Since I live 15 minutes from the track I neglected to check this site before I headed out to Auburndale also and was surprised to learn the race for today (Sat) was cancelled  :'(along with the carts last night.....But as it turns out, at about 11:45 AM the bottom dropped out  Undecided...so we could not have raced anyway. I'm sure the track is as disappointed as we are and will schedule something soon  Grin 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com