Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hobe sound  (Read 2785 times)
hondarider223

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 14, 2008, 10:21:57 PM »

i was told there was a riding spot down there. does anybody know about this?im not familar with the area. my family is supposed to go riding this weekend down there and i want to know if there is an actual place? thnx

96 honda cr250r - 4 sale
Justardnck

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 11:06:26 PM »

i was told there was a riding spot down there. does anybody know about this?im not familar with the area. my family is supposed to go riding this weekend down there and i want to know if there is an actual place? thnx
I'm not sure about Hobe Sound but Plant Bamboo could possibly be considered Hobe Sound I think.
Psycho Ward

Team psycho racing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 09:21:39 PM »

I'm sure they were talking about poinciana gardens. It's a housing development with woods all behind it. I was out there 2 weeks ago, and the cops were waiting for us when we came out to leave. If any one has a loud pipe,forget it . The surrounding developments will call the po po. Undecided. Not a good idea Huh

07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="http://s145.photobucket.co
hondarider223

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 04:31:08 PM »

thnx for the info. never did go out there though.

96 honda cr250r - 4 sale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com