Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sw 8 st any been there  (Read 2890 times)
laxhotrods

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 15, 2008, 05:03:30 PM »

has anyone road out there my brother in law went out there on sun and get a tresspass ticket we used to ride there alot and was going to go back there starting next weekend but dont know now has anyone had problems there befor thanks all

07 honda rancher 420
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 06:02:07 PM »

just ride holylands until july 1st since its the only legal place in broward/dade..

after july 1st, with no where legal to ride, then we worry about where to ride...there r some spots up in north palm beach but thats all i know.

2007 honda rancher
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 10:28:16 PM »

was at bird and 157 2 weeks ago sat and sun no problems rode all day. you just gotta stay off the roads , thats why its called off- roading. i cant believe some guys brought there bikes there on truck and trailer to race up and down sw 40st from 157ave to 162ave ,what idiots do this kinda stuff. this is the reason the cops ticket people out there, the neighbors call the police then its all over 

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 12:03:39 PM »

That was a fun place to ride. Progress sure has taken it's toll on our riding areas...

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
m0n0x1d3

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 08:53:23 AM »

Progress and the fact that people go out and buy atv's but insist on riding them everywhere but offroad.I havnt been in a while but the riding conditions seem to be realy nice at 8th ST.However i see a wildlife officer ticketing people daily who park on Tamiami Trail and ride in to the lake.Also I been riding the Hump in FL city alot and as long as you stay by the hum and not by the new homes paved roads or rock pits you will have no probs at all.
ern

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 10:25:53 AM »

let every1 said before. if you get deep into the mud area's. they won't follow. there always haning out on bird and by the lake ticketin people. i ususally just park the truck and ride out the whole day. i wont go back to the truck till im done riding. with all the rain lately its been great. flooded out holes everywhere. i wanna be out there right now
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com