Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATV Repair Pinellas,Fl  (Read 2519 times)
vinson

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 17, 2008, 02:23:12 PM »

I am looking for an honest repair shop in Pinellas County, Fl to repair my son's Bombarier Rally.  The bike is running very rich.  I purchased a new carb from Carb Parts Warehouse and I have tried jetting it down and it still runs rich.  I tried adjusting the needle clip and it didn't seem to help.  I've been to two different repair shops and paid to much money and it still doesn't work.  I'm sure it is something simple but at this point I just want to drop it off and pick it up when it runs right.  Thanks in advanced.

DW
2007 KingQuad 700
2004 Bombardier Rally ( son's)
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 09:11:11 PM »

you must be getting week spark or bad timing. probably an ignition problem... any sensors or anything that would affect its spark, i know nothing about the particular bike so i couldn't tell you what parts on that ignition would fail but im sure its something if you really have tryed everything with the carb... if its a 2 stroke, maybe reeds? theres nothing a shop can do that you cant...
offroadjunkee

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 05:33:57 PM »

R&B cycle in holiday...just across the line. The guys there are good.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com