Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: brake pad problems  (Read 2342 times)
beartracker11

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 04, 2004, 07:08:45 AM »

ok this is really making me mad my beatraker brake pads work awsome the worked for like a year perfectly until i went mudding in my friend's yard and i was riding over to the hose to wash my 4-wheeler and when i hit my front brake started grinding badly. So i thought it might had been dirt between the rotors and pads but after washing and   and i was driving home it was still grinding so after i got home i took the tires off and found out the the pads where completly gone and the metal part of the pad was broken in half and the other one wa just torn up like crazy so i bought more  they worked fime one week later went mudding agian there not really thinking same thing happend also my friend arctic cat sufferd the same prob but his rotor had huge gashes in them anyway i was wonder if there are better brake pads where out there or just don't mud in his yard and where there are cheap pads cuz i am not spending 70 bucks again any help will be apreciated...... i know i wrote alot but i was bored.

03 beartracker with fmf megamax2 exhaust
Nocturnal

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 07:47:50 PM »

I've been using EBC Severe duty brake pads on my rincon and get about 1000 miles to a set. I ride trails and a lot of mud every weekend.

2007 Camo King Quad 700 - 26" 589's
2005 Honda Rancher AT - Tamarack Front box, Kenwood stereo, 25" 589's, K&N

2006 VTX 1300C - K&N, windshield, bags
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com